Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What goes around........

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Taken from Echo

Furious Fowler vows to sue Fury.

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler is taking legal action over the ending of his playing contract with Australian A-League side North Queensland Fury. Fowler, who has since joined Perth, was one of six players whose contracts were ended when Fury restructured in March after suffering financial difficulties.

He is suing the Fury and Football Federation Australia, which took over the running of the club.

"The way the players were treated was disgraceful," said the 35-year-old.

WHAT ABOUT THE WAY YOU TREATED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What goes around........

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Roy wrote:Taken from Echo

Furious Fowler vows to sue Fury.

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler is taking legal action over the ending of his playing contract with Australian A-League side North Queensland Fury. Fowler, who has since joined Perth, was one of six players whose contracts were ended when Fury restructured in March after suffering financial difficulties.

He is suing the Fury and Football Federation Australia, which took over the running of the club.

"The way the players were treated was disgraceful," said the 35-year-old.

WHAT ABOUT THE WAY YOU TREATED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy, I totally agree, he just took took took from US and gave nothing back in return and then jumped ship at the first offer.

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Annis, if you rememeber we sent him to the states paid for all is medical treatment then when fit he left for blackburn at the first opportunity knowing he would'nt get a game just a bigger pay packet

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:42 pm

I hope he loses the case, The fat greedy scouse B*****D. :evil:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Roy wrote:Annis, if you rememeber we sent him to the states paid for all is medical treatment then when fit he left for blackburn at the first opportunity knowing he would'nt get a game just a bigger pay packet

I Rem exactly Roy :evil:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I remember the day I bought an Echo with Fowler on the front saying

FOWLER ASKS CITY IF HE CAN COME BACK

CITY SAY: NO CHANCE! :lol:

I'm glad we didn't show ourselves up by re-signing him after he relalised Blackburn's offer was 1/2 a season.

Bloody prick! :evil:

Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Nothing but a greedy scouse b*stard, which was my impression of him they day he came to the club, and even more so on the day he scappered off to Blackburn to join his old mucker Ince. How people ever bought into him when he came to us amazed me. Tosser

JBBJ