Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:45 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/england/bristol/10323142.stm

Re: David Pipe doing a bit of bird

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:25 am

well hardly supprising, shouldn't hit people with weapons

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

Ben wrote:well hardly supprising, shouldn't hit people with weapons

well said..serves him right for being a c**t.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 am

We have been saying we were looking for a hard midfield man, perhaps they could sew a pocket in his shorts to hide a wine bottle.
:ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm

always two sides to the story i know pipey from football hes a good lad,when you plead guilty it is on the grounds of the prosecutions basis,therefore he had to plead guilty otherwise if found guilty 4years,you right about using weapons though it is wrong,also posting videos on this website as you have done weekly is wrong,thats playing into the old bills hands,you would not post chelsea videos if you was involved up there, so you should not post at all

Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

GUP SHOW ME ONE THREAD WHERE YOU'VER CLAIMED IVE BEEN POSTING UP VIDEO'S WEEKLY?

think you owe me a apology

Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Ben wrote:GUP SHOW ME ONE THREAD WHERE YOU'VER CLAIMED IVE BEEN POSTING UP VIDEO'S WEEKLY?

to be fair i had you mixed up with another poster who has put it on over a few times,so i take the last post back,it was meant for him.i just know the real story of pipey and i just got caught up in the post

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:17 pm

gup-1 wrote:

always two sides to the story i know pipey from football hes a good lad,when you plead guilty it is on the grounds of the prosecutions basis,therefore he had to plead guilty otherwise if found guilty 4years,you right about using weapons though it is wrong,also posting videos on this website as you have done weekly is wrong,thats playing into the old bills hands,you would not post chelsea videos if you was involved up there, so you should not post at all

With it being on CCTV mate he wouldnt have had any chance of pleading not guilty

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:10 pm

gup-1 wrote:
Ben wrote:GUP SHOW ME ONE THREAD WHERE YOU'VER CLAIMED IVE BEEN POSTING UP VIDEO'S WEEKLY?

to be fair i had you mixed up with another poster who has put it on over a few times,so i take the last post back,it was meant for him.i just know the real story of pipey and i just got caught up in the post

thanks