Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince posted this warning

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Tkts are now over 2100 sold.

For those making there own way tomorrow try and meet up with other cardiff supporters, the posh's hooligan element have been active this season, and previous trips I recall to London road some Cardiff fans have come unstuck. Not into scaremongering nothing may come of it but just be aware they have been active this season, and cardiffs past reputation normally attract the local hooligan element.

For those wanting a drink we have been allocated club metro thats where there will large numbers of Cardiff congregated my advice is to head there.

Good advice, we ,may have 2000 fans there but you will still get battered if 4 or 5 of you are isolated and attacked by a large group...unlikely but just because its Peterboro dosn't mean its a safe place.

Re: Vince posted this warning

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Bloody typical with me living in the area and getting the bus in. Might just avoid wearing colours.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:22 pm

f*cking wankers we bashed them up twice in the day invaded the pitch and jumped in there end, those were the days. :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Alex wrote:Bloody typical with me living in the area and getting the bus in. Might just avoid wearing colours.

Alex, say hello up there if you see me :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Alex wrote:Bloody typical with me living in the area and getting the bus in. Might just avoid wearing colours.

annis, warn him if he puts his creepy avatar on here you will ban him :lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

annis, warn him if he puts his creepy avatar on here you will ban him :lol:

:lol:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:40 pm

yes and if 5 or 6 of you get ambushed and then try to defend yourselves you then get done for section 2 violent disorder so if you get ambushed you just have to take a kicking whatever you do dont defend yourselves.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Dom AHM wrote:yes and if 5 or 6 of you get ambushed and then try to defend yourselves you then get done for section 2 violent disorder so if you get ambushed you just have to take a kicking whatever you do dont defend yourselves.

I feel for you mate, Swindon away you were ambushed and now your charged.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:36 pm

how times have changed with all these made up charges - all load of shit