Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

politics

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:38 pm

can't wait for the football season to kick off. all the political chat on hear is over the top. the anti british statments on here are making me ashamed i stand in the ground as you. like it or not we are all british citizens and have british passports so get over it. by the way im not a racist and im just proud to be cardiff city, welsh british

Re: politics

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:can't wait for the football season to kick off. all the political chat on hear is over the top. the anti british statments on here are making me ashamed i stand in the ground as you. like it or not we are all british citizens and have british passports so get over it. by the way im not a racist and im just proud to be cardiff city, welsh british

Well Said, Football and Our Country first :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:57 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:can't wait for the football season to kick off. all the political chat on hear is over the top. the anti british statments on here are making me ashamed i stand in the ground as you. like it or not we are all british citizens and have british passports so get over it. by the way im not a racist and im just proud to be cardiff city, welsh british

I'm not... I ive In ireland and have an Irish passport.

So argue with me on that fecker then :D

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm

'Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel' (Samuel Johnson, 1775).

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:38 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

I'm not... I ive In ireland and have an Irish passport.

So argue with me on that fecker then :D

fair play johnny youve got me on that one :lol: :lol:

it does explain a few things tho :lol:

roll on the football season so we can be united in slagging off the jacks and the f*cking rugby

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:45 pm

but first I want England, Holland and Italy in the world cup... :twisted:

:D

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Well I'm half Irish, half Spanish, born and bred in Cardiff and happy with my life.
I may be British but it's just a word. I respect people not flags but that
doesn't make me anti-British, I don't mind other people flying their flags but I'm just not
patriotic to Britain.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:34 pm

My passport may say British but I've only ever considered myself to be Welsh.

From a young age I've never ever considered myself to be British and I doubt that I ever will.

The red dragon is my flag and Land of My Fathers is my anthem. I don't feel anything for the union flag or GSTQ.

Cymru Am Byth! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 pm

but both of you are british :lol:

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:42 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:but both of you are british :lol:

Welsh not British! :D

Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:but both of you are british :lol:

Welsh not British! :D

f**k the queen and f**k the three feathers......Welsh not British :P :P

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm

tommy Barry wrote:f**k the queen and f**k the three feathers......Welsh not British :P :P

That's one woman I deffo wouldn't f**k.
And I ain't fussy. :lol:

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:17 pm

THE OPPRESSED wrote:
tommy Barry wrote:f**k the queen and f**k the three feathers......Welsh not British :P :P

Lube her up and give her a bit of back door.....an holes an hole innit ;)

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 pm

tommy Barry wrote:
THE OPPRESSED wrote:

Lube her up and give her a bit of back door.....an holes an hole innit ;)

You are one sick fecker. :lol:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 pm

What 'anti-british' statements have been made then?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:36 am

I am against these muslim extremists

what sane person wouldnt be ?

I happen to think the edl is NOT the organisation to deal with them

but that of course doesnt mean that because you dont support the edl that you are somehow a supporter of these vile evil bombers

but sadly thats what some people accuse you of

pathetic really and pretty cowardly in my book

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:15 am

I'm not racist, I hate everybody! :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 am

muslim extremists/right wing extremists (EDL, BNP, NF etc)... both the same, just different colour

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Hofmeister wrote:muslim extremists/right wing extremists (EDL, BNP, NF etc)... both the same, just different colour

well said