Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Protest Sunday

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 am

Forget monday we need to let these people now how we feel years ago if we were not happy we would let them know i think sunday is the time to stand up to pr

Re: Protest Sunday

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 am

PR already knows the fans aren't happy. Personally, I'd spend Sunday getting behind the team rather than getting on PR's back. I'd hang on til Monday to see what bullshit diatribe he comes out with, and depending on that, then I'd let my feelings be known!!

In all honesty, it can't be good for the players if we spend all game chanting "Ridsdale out". There's enough bottlers in the first 11 anyway and we wouldn't want to hurt them even more!!

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 am

I dont mean during the match as the players will need all are support i mean after peasefully

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 am

Peacefully turn over his Audi R8?? :D

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:35 am

Dont want to do that we will have to sell another player to pay for his car :lol:

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 am

Yes the riddler knows the fans are not happy.The only thing on his mind is how he can feather his nest before the shit hits the fan :evil:

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 am

Ah, Peter Ridsdale - always one step ahead of the game. Thats why Matthews is going.

PR - "I fancy a Bentley Continental GT, but if I buy one for me, I'd have to buy a new car for Dave, Alan, Keith, Wayne, Julian and everyone else at the club. How much can we get for that boy Matthews?? Dave won't mind, tell him there's a brand new Merc in it for him, and I'll throw in a new Hippo Driver and a set of Irons"