Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swapping the Grange for the Canton !!

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Between the two message boards can we not organise a petition to send on to the club. Most prob would'nt make any difference but why not give it a go.
Could anyone organise this ?? :dontknow: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Swapping the Grange for the Canton !!

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm

We have had this discussion and it was a delibrerate act by the club to do this, unlikely to change whilst the present administration/police and safety advisory grougs are in charge..

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:41 pm

Would produce a better atmosphere. However, would the police veto the idea knowing what they are like. Problem at present, the only singing comes from the Canton and the right side of the 'Bob Bank' .

At Ninian the atmosphere was created from the Grange End, The Grandstand an the whole of the Bob Bank.

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:45 pm

oh well chief thought had we done this it would raise the subject with the local press and it would send them a statement saying we are not happy bunnies. :mumum: :pain10:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:48 pm

the away fans could be given the corner they had at ninian, problem solved bus park is there just need to move concourse fencing, family stand in canton as was simples :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Midfield general wrote:Lets invade the Family stand from next season onwards then

I have already got my season ticket for the grange and if they think im going to be quiet well. !! :wav: :thefinger: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:Lets invade the Family stand from next season onwards then

I have already got my season ticket for the grange and if they think im going to be quiet well. !! :wav: :thefinger: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Could you take some batteries for the Geriatrics who keep quite!!

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:22 pm

i was told batteries included . :thumbup: :toothy8: