http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/us_and ... 336613.stm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Police Punching women

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 am

what a wanker hitting a woman.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:09 am

yer i agree, but its funny in the situation

no dout the PC BRAGADE will say it was a Canada defence league member or a racist attack :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 am

Cowardly b*stard. Hope he gets prison time.

Ceri

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 am

The police assaulting someone :o nooooooooo not the police :lol: happens everyday ! Hate em

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:27 pm

The cop was well over the top. No need to punch her to make an arrest.
Sometimes though women can be worse than men, using bottles and the lethal stilletto heel.
I think if a woman came at me swinging a bottle I might punch her out,,,,,,,,,, or run like f**k. :lol:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:12 pm

she didn't go down fair play 2 her

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:30 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:she didn't go down fair play 2 her

Maybe thats why he punched her :oops:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 pm

THE OPPRESSED wrote:The cop was well over the top. No need to punch her to make an arrest.
Sometimes though women can be worse than men, using bottles and the lethal stilletto heel.
I think if a woman came at me swinging a bottle I might punch her out,,,,,,,,,, or run like f**k. :lol:

i just bend the woman over and f**k her lol

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
THE OPPRESSED wrote:The cop was well over the top. No need to punch her to make an arrest.

LOL

I dont know about that, seen the state of her, think i wouldn't waste my time and id drive off :D

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Ben wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

LOL

I dont know about that, seen the state of her, think i wouldn't waste my time and id drive off :D

haha i know she looks about 40 not 17 lol :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm

He should get jail for that, a football fan would, but there again a football fan WOULD NOT HIT A GIRL.
Any Comments Claude ?