Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DARREN PRATLEY A RUMOUR WHICH NOW HAS SOME TRUTH

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:14 pm

have we enquired about him ? :o

:ayatollah:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:37 pm

dave Penney springs to mind good for jacks shit for us. But that's my personel opinion

Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:44 pm

one of the best Centre midfielders in teh championship, i dont care if he plays for the jacks. he would be a top quality signing for us :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:54 pm

i would laugh my arse off if he came too us.

by far their greatest player.

my mate who is a jack would be crying :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Tubzo wrote:dave Penney springs to mind good for jacks shit for us. But that's my personel opinion

bare in mind we signed penney when he was past it...
bring pratley to cardiff :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Tubzo wrote:dave Penney springs to mind good for jacks shit for us. But that's my personel opinion

bare in mind we signed penney when he was past it...
bring pratley to cardiff :ayatollah:

A few failures in the past, but Curtis, Robbie James and Legg were 3 of the best players I've seen in City shirts.

Pratley is exactly what we need in the centre of the park, competitive, hard-working, strong, plays it simple... although it has to be said, although I rate him highly, he was 2nd best against us at the CCS - making foul after foul .

I cant see it happening though.

The Jacks problems are just rumours at the moment, and

1. They wouldn't sell him to us
2. Where would we get the money from - minimum £2m.

As for the fans not taking to him. I couldn't give a f'ck if he did the swim away he's a top player and he'd soon be tapping his head when he sees what its like to be a Bluebird. I'm sure the rest feel that way, he's passionate about the club he plays for and I admire that. I'm sure he'd be the same if he came here.

Unlikely, but nice to imagine :lol:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:38 pm

he has only got a year left on his contract and apparantly is pissed that they will not discuss an extension until after the summer, bring it I hate to say it as I like the bloke (GR) but Pratley is everything that Rae is not and exactly what we have not seen in the centre midfield since Scimica was at his best and we topped the table

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:52 pm

where would we get the money from? ledders compensation and failing that TG will splash the cash, if they are offering 30k of bellers wages

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:For the last 2 weeks, I have been getting texts saying City showing interest in the Prat Jack, At first I Laughed it off, but yesterday and today, I have been told, The Jacks are desperate to sell players and him not wanting to move far away has hinted if City show interest he might be interested in a move to hear. Sorry Jacks it looks like he is not so loyal as you thought ?

Absolute bullshit. 2 players out of contract and they decide to leave. Darren Pratley has 14 months left on his. If you want him then you would have to sell Chopra.

It's a non story end of.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

bloo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:For the last 2 weeks, I have been getting texts saying City showing interest in the Prat Jack, At first I Laughed it off, but yesterday and today, I have been told, The Jacks are desperate to sell players and him not wanting to move far away has hinted if City show interest he might be interested in a move to hear. Sorry Jacks it looks like he is not so loyal as you thought ?

Absolute bullshit. 2 players out of contract and they decide to leave. Darren Pratley has 14 months left on his. If you want him then you would have to sell Chopra.

It's a non story end of.

:lol: He is only worth 1-2million at the most due to him only having 1 year left on his contract, we could sell Chopra for more than 4million so how do you work that one out.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 pm

you know nothing bloo

poeple have 4 years on thier contracts and leave, contracts mean f**k all these days, and why do we have to sell, we got a new chairman tg and tan are worth billions you fool , hence the intrest in bellamy and offering 30k of wages, somthing your joke of a club could only dream of WE HAVE MONEY NOW!! CLASS A WANKER

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:55 pm

bloo wrote:

It's a non story end of.

He could have 10 years left, but as your Club is skint and going No where next season, he wants to jump ship :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bloo wrote:

It's a non story end of.

He could have 10 years left, but as your Club is skint and going No where next season, he wants to jump ship :lol: :lol:

In a nutshell.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Has anyone got any evidence that Swansea are skint? :?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Wont happen :roll:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Go on then post some FACTS that we are skint. You can't can you? Sousa has said since he came here he wants to trim the squad down as there are way too many players here and too many that are deadwood, so like any good business you get rid of the deadwood and invest in quality. I think we had a senior squad of nearly 40 players which is way too much.

Don't forget you owe between 15-30 million quid and there is no way in the world that Tan will pay that off. You have to do it through getting success to the premiership and that gamble fucked up in spectacular fashion a few weeks back.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

gamble?

somthing your shitty town could never do, been to wembley 3 times, yes we lost but its a great day out for the club and fans, what did you do last season? or any other season infact....... draw......draw... goaless games.....and more goaless games at the liberty x stadium, wow that sounds so f*cking exciting, so exciting you've only sold 2 THOUSAND season tickets, your fans are turning on your chaiman who's company has gone bust, turning on the manager and your players want to leave for average sides in the championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT REALLY IS A JOKE!!! SWANSEA CITY REALLY IS THE JOKE

I KNOW WHICH CLUB ID RATHER BE SUPPORTING RIGHT NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Ben wrote:gamble?

somthing your shitty town could never do, been to wembley 3 times, yes we lost but its a great day out for the club and fans, what did you do last season? or any other season infact....... draw......draw... goaless games.....and more goaless games at the liberty x stadium, wow that sounds so f*cking exciting, so exciting you've only sold 2 THOUSAND season tickets, your fans are turning on your chaiman who's company has gone bust, turning on the manager and your players want to leave for average sides in the championship :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT REALLY IS A JOKE!!! SWANSEA CITY REALLY IS THE JOKE

I KNOW WHICH CLUB ID RATHER BE SUPPORTING RIGHT NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

umm I've been to Wembley twice with Swansea thank you. Won 1 Lost 1. :old:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 pm

yer great comback, im sure roger 23 stone will be happy for the memories :lol: so last season was great hay down the libery? and the season before that

we can go on about the past , but its irrelevant, 3 years, 3 times in wembley, exciting things going on around out club (yes it was dire 2 months ago with riddler here, but the rat has gone) we've got a great future ahead, we've enjoyed great football, great games, f.a cup final, play off final , watching top names, while you on the other hand (by the sounds of things) have been watching paint dry down the liberty, hence the 2k season ticket sales and everyone going back to watch liverpool and Man u, crowds have been falling season upon season

and now all the crap with players leaving and financial crap

yer i think id rather watch swansea too :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Ben wrote:yer great comback, im sure roger 23 stone will be happy for the memories :lol: so last season was great hay down the libery? and the season before that

we can go on about the past , but its irrelevant, 3 years, 3 times in wembley, exciting things going on around out club (yes it was dire 2 months ago with riddler here, but the rat has gone) we've got a great future ahead, we've enjoyed great football, great games, f.a cup final, play off final , watching top names, while you on the other hand (by the sounds of things) have been watching paint dry down the liberty, hence the 2k season ticket sales and everyone going back to watch liverpool and Man u, crowds have been falling season upon season

and now all the crap with players leaving and financial crap

yer i think id rather watch swansea too :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Considering we spent f**k all we finished 7th. it took you 7 years to finish 4th! And how much did you spend?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:22 am

:lol: :D :lol:
Desperate to sell players :lol: My sides are splitting.
It's no secret that there's plenty of interest in Pratley is it.
If you can come up with the £5 million price tag at least ,then you can have him.
Money talks after all.
Nothing surprises me any more in football, but Pratley - you lot,
next you'll be telling me he's on the bbq list with the forum.

If ledley's worth what you lot reckon then you have to admit pratley's worth double.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:31 am

colours wrote:
If ledley's worth what you lot reckon then you have to admit pratley's worth double.

And exactly how much interest has there been in Pratley compared to Ledley? I mean not just now but over the last couple of seasons. If Pratley worth double then where are the bids/interest in him to prove that?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
colours wrote:

And exactly how much interest has there been in Pratley compared to Ledley? I mean not just now but over the last couple of seasons. If Pratley worth double then where are the bids/interest in him to prove that?

Now my sides are splitting. As we knocked back a £6mil bid from Stoke for Ledders (which is a fact not fiction) then this jack reckons that Pratley is worth £12mil?? Lol. :D :D :D

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:Sorry Jacks it looks like he is not so loyal as you thought ?

The only loyalty is to money. The only thing that sometimes passes for it is a reluctance to move because the family is settled.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 am

colours wrote::lol: :D :lol:
Desperate to sell players :lol: My sides are splitting.
I

yeah that it is incorrect. the players are in fact desperate to leave. :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:11 pm

How much season ticket money do you think you'll be bringing in over the summer? You know, what with bringing it in and spending it, all in your hilarious failed promotion attempt last season.
Ledley is the most over rated player I have ever seen. If he was that good he would have gone ages ago. Not fit to lace Pratleys boots.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:17 pm

How much season ticket money do you think you'll be bringing in over the summer?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: abit rich coming from your 2000 sold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

bloo wrote:How much season ticket money do you think you'll be bringing in over the summer? You know, what with bringing it in and spending it, all in your hilarious failed promotion attempt last season.
Ledley is the most over rated player I have ever seen. If he was that good he would have gone ages ago. Not fit to lace Pratleys boots.

How did your promotion attempt go last season. Was it 10 points clear in a PO place?

The only reason Ledley has not gone is because we did not allow him to go. There was and still is plenty of interest in him, alot more than there has been in Pratley.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 pm

i think with his 6 toes he could bend the ball better :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:07 am

would b a good signing but how long before he settles in with all the stick
he will take rather go up to the prem without any jacks in the side dont want any
jack bullshit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: