Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pratley to sign when Ledley leaves!!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 am

Seems like this will happen!! it has been confirmed that he is likely to hand in a transfer request due to the lack of ambition at the 'inbred stadium' and is very interested in joining the Bluebirds!! :ayatollah:

Re: Pratley to sign when Ledley leaves!!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:18 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Seems like this will happen!! it has been confirmed that he is likely to hand in a transfer request due to the lack of ambition at the 'inbred stadium' and is very interested in joining the Bluebirds!! :ayatollah:

Who has confirmed it. And who says he is interested in joining us?

I wouldn't get too excited just yet.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 am

BEEN CONFIRMED WHERE

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:20 am

All over 'Planet Inbred Jerks' over last 2 days...........Annis has confirmed it and it now looks more a case of 'when' and not 'if'............ Swansea Town, going down!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:23 am

When did Annis confirm that Pratley has handed in a transfer request?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 am

Windups are not your forte are they Saddler?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 am

It's all a massive ruse to annoy our friends and the naughty website owner is joining in. :D

I wouldn't mind but he's a player that would be great for our midfield yet I know your all on the wind up.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm

He would be a good signing ,but cannot really see it happening.But it would be worth pushing the boat out to get him just to wind the jacks up !!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:58 pm

BIGGEST LOAD OF BOLLOX EVER STARTED BY BEN AND MR ABRAHAM

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm

chippy909 wrote:When did Annis confirm that Pratley has handed in a transfer request?

Correct Chippy, I Have "NEVER" Confirmed it, I said there is RUMOUR DOING THE ROUNDS.