Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THIS MATCH With ccmb

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:33 pm

But Do you Really believe they would actually turn up to play you, in Our Dreams, Most of them Cant even turn up to watch Cardiff City play, thats why on match days this Forum is non existent and theres continues to snipe at everyone.
Yes a cheap shot by me, But MY HONEST OPINION THEY WONT PLAY YOU.

Re: WE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THIS MATCH With ccmb

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But Do you Really believe they would actually turn up to play you, in Our Dreams, Most of them Cant even turn up to watch Cardiff City play, thats why on match days this Forum is non existent and theres continues to snipe at everyone.

meeeeooooooooooooow :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:40 pm

milly44 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:But Do you Really believe they would actually turn up to play you, in Our Dreams, Most of them Cant even turn up to watch Cardiff City play, thats why on match days this Forum is non existent and theres continues to snipe at everyone.

meeeeooooooooooooow :lol:

:lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Like I said in other thread organise a charity match AAMB against CCFC coaching and Admin staff maybe add a steward or two they dont mind tripping up the fans :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:06 pm

they will turn up!

Im loooking forward to see'ing one or two :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:07 pm

the reason why is because on match day the ccmb is a far bigger forum

not because this one isnt any good , but because the ccmb has been going for years and years

so obviously more people are on there

I am sure even on matchday on here there are a few exiles who are on here waiting for the details , scores etc

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Sludge wrote:the reason why is because on match day the ccmb is a far bigger forum

not because this one isnt any good , but because the ccmb has been going for years and years

so obviously more people are on there

I am sure even on matchday on here there are a few exiles who are on here waiting for the details , scores etc

Thankyou Sludge for correcting me :lol:

Lets See if they turn up :roll:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:20 pm

I am from there. And there is no organisation at the mo.

Like the other day I asked is anything happening and no replies alot of them are taking it as a joke just turn up on the day and play. Half of them don't know what football is.

I seriously doubt it will happen. Hope it does tho will be good to have a kick about about with you lot :D

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:23 pm

danny_price wrote:I am from there. And there is no organisation at the mo.

Like the other day I asked is anything happening and no replies alot of them are taking it as a joke just turn up on the day and play. Half of them don't know what football is.

I seriously doubt it will happen. Hope it does tho will be good to have a kick about about with you lot :D

Great to See Honesty Danny, What they dont like is This Forum and its Members have become Close, Organising Home and away games together/meetings/The March/Demos/Football matches and Now a Bloody BQ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Great to See Honesty Danny, What they dont like is This Forum and its Members have become Close, Organising Home and away games together/meetings/The March/Demos/Football matches and Now a Bloody BQ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha. any tea partys going? :old:

Really hope it happens as cheggers is mine :x :lol:

It's alright I'll turn up and it will be AAMB vs Me :D

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:27 pm

danny_price wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Ha. any tea partys going? :old:

Really hope it happens as cheggers is mine :x :lol:

It's alright I'll turn up and it will be AAMB vs Me :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Annis. As an exile I feel alot closer to the Cardiff City thanks to this forum.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Annis. As an exile I feel alot closer to the Cardiff City thanks to this forum.

Cheers Ian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Glad to have you on board :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Methinks you take such things far too seriously Annis.

I doubt if many, in fact any, members of CCMB give two hoots about the social gatherings of members of this forum.

Good luck to you all, have a great time.

As for the football match, I'm way too old to play now which I'm sure will disappoint Ben et al :lol:

Hope it happens though, I may pop along!!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Just posted the date of the Game on CCMB...So will wait for some replies......also wondering do you think it might be worth mentioning it on Cardiff City FC Messageboard or are they linked?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:30 pm

well hopefully i am starting to get somewhere with CCMB, someone has replied so lets hope they get a move on with there names wish me luck :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Methinks you take such things far too seriously Annis.

I doubt if many, in fact any, members of CCMB give two hoots about the social gatherings of members of this forum.

Good luck to you all, have a great time.

As for the football match, I'm way too old to play now which I'm sure will disappoint Ben et al :lol:

Hope it happens though, I may pop along!!

Will you come along Claude :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 pm

ok we are getting a team with CCMB they are all defo up.....so Annis eat ur words matey boy ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 pm

yer come along claude, just means ill have to punch every single person watching :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:25 pm

hey claude blue we're looking for a right back . do you fit the bill ?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 pm

hughesygirl wrote:ok we are getting a team with CCMB they are all defo up.....so Annis eat ur words matey boy ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will eat my words when they turn up.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:hey claude blue we're looking for a right back . do you fit the bill ?

CCMB have had 3 secret training session, we are gonna whip yer asses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm

How on earth can you have a go at people on CCMB of sniping when you post something like that?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 pm

blue in heath if leggys dad from ccmb is your centre half we'll score a hatfull that's with me at the helm too :lol: he's slower than spencor prior !

there's life in the old dog yet :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm

mozzer is old skool :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 pm

old school call it what you like ben but you got it or you haven't -lol

rumney blue has been putting me through my paces today so next week hopefully a bit fitter -lol

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, in defence of Mike's board that was the case when I first starting reading it back in 99/00. Since then his board has grown and grown and grown into cliques, pantomime villains, and now very little discussion about football at all. The board has become a victim of it's own success.

Over time the same may apply to you. 10 years down the line somone on this messageboard may become disillusioned anbd start their own successful forum.

I have a lot of time for your board. You have good club contacts, there's no pantomime villains, and everyone wants to talk about football. I dread the day when I see "What's for lunch?" threads appear here.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 am

Whilst Danson raises some valid points, them over there are attacking our own Carl.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... b021bfd34e

A few stud showing tackles may be in order on the usual suspects...

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 am

NJ73 wrote:

How on earth can you have a go at people on CCMB of sniping when you post something like that?

thats a fair point NJ73

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:07 am

Id rather aa paint balll match tbh or even rugby.