Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i went to a funeral today,

Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:34 pm

went to my ex girlfreinds funeral today, while we were together, i never met her parents, or any family, untill today, and im glad i never met them, there a right bunch of miserable bastards :lol: :lol: :roll:

Re: i went to a funeral today,

Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:56 pm

I paid 3 grand for the wife ton have a nose job she was over the moon. I spent 4 grand for her to have liposuction she was delighted. I spent 5 grand on her to have a boob job ,she's ecstatic. Me i spend 15 quid on a blow job and she goes f*cking apeshit........

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Misled Mike wrote:I paid 3 grand for the wife ton have a nose job she was over the moon. I spent 4 grand for her to have liposuction she was delighted. I spent 5 grand on her to have a boob job ,she's ecstatic. Me i spend 15 quid on a blow job and she goes f*cking apeshit........

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. £15 quid for a BJ is daylight robbery ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:45 pm

["Jez"][="Misled Mike"]I paid 3 grand for the wife ton have a nose job she was over the moon. I spent 4 grand for her to have liposuction she was delighted. I spent 5 grand on her to have a boob job ,she's ecstatic. Me i spend 15 quid on a blow job and she goes f*cking apeshit........[/quote]

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. £15 quid for a BJ is daylight robbery ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
i think £15 is ok for a bj off paris hilton

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:51 pm

hang on guys, i started this post off with my joke, and your all laughing at misled mikes joke, let mike do his own post, get lost the lot of you , up the swans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:55 pm

ninianblue wrote:hang on guys, i started this post off with my joke, and your all laughing at misled mikes joke, let mike do his own post, get lost the lot of you , up the swans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bought my Mrs a Vibrator shaped like a rocket. She was "over the moon" :D

Advanced apologies to our very own own user name "overthemoon" who will never be seen in the same light again!! :lol: :lol: :lol: