Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PAIN

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm

does anyone here actually get a rush from pain?

i ask because latley in the head ive been having spots, big deep under skin type ones, well to get to them ive been heating up a sowing needle and ramming it straight down into the skin and into the middle of the spot, i think im now addicted to it, i thought id feel pain but its more of a rush, a rush i want to feel again

strange hay

Re: PAIN

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Ben wrote:does anyone here actually get a rush from pain?

i ask because latley in the head ive been having spots, big deep under skin type ones, well to get to them ive been heating up a sowing needle and ramming it straight down into the skin and into the middle of the spot, i think im now addicted to it, i thought id feel pain but its more of a rush, a rush i want to feel again

strange hay

the head ive been having spots, ????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

strange hay <<<<<<<<YES. :D :D :D

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Ben wrote:does anyone here actually get a rush from pain?

strange hay

Ben this perfectly normal behavior as is the rush your getting (believe me its a better high than anything else) like you I started with needles into boils spots etc. I have know progressed to running a chainsaw over various parts of my limbs cutting deeply into them and then placing red hot pokers into them, the pain is horrific, but what a buzz!! What your experiencing is a socially acceptable form of self harm. Try piercing the boils/spots with an heated chopstick, what a rush you`ll get !!!

Incedentally thanks for the beers on the coach to Wembley, I am Baz`s & Mrs Ramsgates mate Jack. I use the JBBJ title not to hinder my political ambitions with Plaid Cymru.

JBBJ

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:21 pm

jbbj, youi need to see my psychiatrist, i will book you in

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:22 pm

arghhhh its you who owes me £1.29 for a can :lol: :lol: :lol:

joking, not a problem, if ive got them anyones welcome :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Ben the £1.29 is on its way via carrier pigeon. On the Pain front I am holding a small workshop entitled "Enjoying the benefits of self harming" I will send you the details when I have finalised the venue etc.

JBBJ

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 pm

i have this strange problem that i NEED to insert fishing hooks in my penis, is this normal for a 29 year old :D :old:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:jbbj, youi need to see my psychiatrist, i will book you in

Baz please do my current one Mrs Betty Massingbird-Massingbird is of no assistance to me.

JBBBJ

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:31 pm

cheers, im thinking of taking it to the next level, maybe practice on some hookers down the magic roundabout, get some gaffer tape, bin bags, suit cases etc :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:32 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:jbbj, youi need to see my psychiatrist, i will book you in

Baz please do my current one Mrs Betty Massingbird-Massingbird is of no assistance to me.

JBBBJ
she was a manmonkey last year, how did the operation go for her????

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm

the south wales butcher

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i have this strange problem that i NEED to insert fishing hooks in my penis, is this normal for a 29 year old :D :old:

Absolutley normal and nothing to be ashamed or indeed embarresed about. Genital/sexual mutulation is now an accepted part of life. Baz everones doing it mate, thankfully people like ourselves feel free to express ourselves about it, unfortunatley for many others its something they keep hidden from society. Keeping on hooking Baz, my personal preference is to insert barbed wire around my nether regions and tighten their intensity at my leisure.

JBBJ

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Ben wrote:cheers, im thinking of taking it to the next level, maybe practice on some hookers down the magic roundabout, get some gaffer tape, bin bags, suit cases etc :ayatollah:

Ben count me in for this wonderful chance to explore diverse and revolutionary methods of self harm, pain thresholds with others etc, Your talking my language.

JBBJ

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i have this strange problem that i NEED to insert fishing hooks in my penis, is this normal for a 29 year old :D :old:

Just so you can actually boast you have a prick ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Jez wrote:

Just so you can actually boast you have a prick ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
no just pretend i was 29 again ;) :lol: :old: :old: and i have a big prick......................with a hook :lol: