Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Baz the bitch

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm

what you been up to matey?
you've very quite on here latley?

have you been meeting up with steven gatley?
because if getting rather worried latley ?

thanks

Re: FAO Baz the bitch

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Ben wrote:what you been up to matey?
you've very quite on here latley?

have you been meeting up with steven gatley?
because if getting rather worried latley ?

thanks

He has been Fishing every night.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Fishing for what ?

He already got crabs

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 pm

yep been fishing every night, need to relax and charge my batterys before next season.............................................i am still watching you all :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yep been fishing every night, need to relax and charge my batterys before next season.............................................i am still watching you all :lol:

Venue, bait, results? A bit like ASL but different. :D

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:49 pm

river, fly, lots and lots...................better than sex :D

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:yep been fishing every night, need to relax and charge my batterys before next season.............................................i am still watching you all :lol:

This fishing story is all a front, Baz as been working in a local brothel in the Rhondda known as the Dripping Strawberry, is work entails catering to the sexual needs of both ladies & gentlemen of an advanced age 73+

JBBJ

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:06 pm

oi baz, sort it out, i want to try the old fly :ayatollah:

aww if your good to uncle fester he can take us on his boat sea fishing! f*cking hell , You me and him would be such a laugh :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:river, fly, lots and lots...................better than sex :D

As you are home in day light and had lots and lots, I come to the conclusion they were not salmon, not sea trout(night time on the fly) Warm weather, lots of insect activity and a good rise. So I reckon you were on a floating line (6/7 AFMT?) and was catching Brownies or stocked rainbows? How we looking so far? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 pm

http://drippingstrawberry.com/index2.ph ... pdf=1&id=1 :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:river, fly, lots and lots...................better than sex :D

As you are home in day light and had lots and lots, I come to the conclusion they were not salmon, not sea trout(night time on the fly) Warm weather, lots of insect activity and a good rise. So I reckon you were on a floating line (6/7 AFMT?) and was catching Brownies or stocked rainbows? How we looking so far? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

nope dry fly and nymph on a 4 pound leader on a 3/4 weight floating line, with a hardy demon rod and greys streamlite reel, lots of grayling and brownies to 1 and a half pound :D

what a rush :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

nope dry fly and nymph on a 4 pound leader on a 3/4 weight floating line, with a hardy demon rod and greys streamlite reel, lots of grayling and brownies to 1 and a half pound :D

what a rush :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great stuff, good to see you are fishing so light Baz. Most go OTT and don't appreciate the sport. Lady of the river eh? Where you fishing?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Ben wrote:oi baz, sort it out, i want to try the old fly :ayatollah:

aww if your good to uncle fester he can take us on his boat sea fishing! f*cking hell , You me and him would be such a laugh :lol: :lol:

Will sort it soon Ben!! Promise. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:18 pm

river rhondda and the taff, having some stunning nights, even caught a f*cking BAT the other night put the shits up me, have you seen them close up yuk!!!!! he took a size 16 black gnat out of the sky :lol: :lol: