Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Englands world cup campaign started tonight!!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Their team.....their fans.....their media..............all complete and utter cocks!!!!!!

Re: Englands world cup campaign started tonight!!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 pm

All i can say is Heskey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Barry :lol: Rayne Wooneee :lol: Gerrard :lol: They're all shit!!!!! :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:47 pm

blazing your so booooooring

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 pm

rob wrote:blazing your so booooooring

And Rob ur an English knob!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:50 pm

rob wrote:blazing your so booooooring

HAVE YOU ONLY JUST REALISED THAT ROB?????? ;)

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 pm

an english knob with a team in africa :D what was the last thing wales qualified for.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:52 pm

i wore a white top for the usa game and the algeria game. sorry lads for bringing you bad luck :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:54 pm

rob wrote:an english knob with a team in africa :D what was the last thing wales qualified for.

Id rather be welsh and lose every single game than be from a country with no anthem, no soul and who worship a German!!

ALGERIA!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:57 pm

rob wrote:an english knob with a team in africa :D what was the last thing wales qualified for.

Well the way england are playing we have a good chance of reaching euro 2012 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Saddles you do like to embarress yourself quiet often on this forum!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:02 pm

sam salim wrote:Saddles you do like to embarress yourself quiet often on this forum!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only jokin Sam!! (but you are crap) :old: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
sam salim wrote:Saddles you do like to embarress yourself quiet often on this forum!!!!!! Shame on you!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only jokin Sam!! (but you are crap) :old: :ayatollah: :lol:

I know we are!!!!!!! Don't keep reminding me!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:06 pm

sammy old boy, it must hurt to support sheffield wednesdays who are shit and england :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

any chance you can support swansea?

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Ben wrote:sammy old boy, it must hurt to support sheffield wednesdays who are shit and england :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is Benny boy ive seen Cardiff play more than you last season!!!!!!! And your a loyal supporter arn't you?????????? ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Englands world cup campaign starts in four years time (if they qualify) :roll: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:26 pm

sam salim wrote:
Ben wrote:sammy old boy, it must hurt to support sheffield wednesdays who are shit and england :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The funny thing is Benny boy ive seen Cardiff play more than you last season!!!!!!! And your a loyal supporter arn't you?????????? ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still waiting for my reply Benny boy!!!!!!! ;)

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 pm

you might have well LAST SEASON, i had my first child to look after and spent alot of time in hospital, you happy now

but before that at ninian i hadn't missed a home game since 97 and have all the ticket stubs to proove

sam your such a wanker fair play

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Ben wrote:you might have well LAST SEASON, i had my first child to look after and spent alot of time in hospital, you happy now

but before that at ninian i hadn't missed a home game since 97 and have all the ticket stubs to proove

Yo, lads... on the same side here........ it's only banter on this site, designed for info and a bit of fun,now shake hands.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Ben wrote:you might have well LAST SEASON, i had my first child to look after and spent alot of time in hospital, you happy now

ive got kids and did a 500 mile round trip Benny boy for each game and Cardiff arn't my team!!!! its a tough old world!!!!!! 8-)

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:37 pm

f**k off you c**t

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:39 pm

Ben thats just inappropriate on a messageboard thats all about opinions and some respect. I think a moderator should look at this and perhaps ban you.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Don't worry saddles im going to torture the tw@t when i see him at the match!!!!!! :evil:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Ben thats just inappropriate on a messageboard thats all about opinions and some respect. I think a moderator should look at this and perhaps ban you.

ummm you may want to read above again and see that sam was looking for it mate

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

not going to rub it in.

England should win the next game and qualify.

They may end up like the French and out in the first round.

Tactics need to be changed. I don't know why Joe Cole isn't being played.