Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENGLAND LODGE FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH FIFA

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 pm

FA Spokesman said "It was a clear breach of rules for Algeria to play in all green. Our players couldn't see them and that's why they kept passing the ball to them." Just been on SSN.

Annis mate, stick to Wales and Egypt. :lol:

Re: ENGLAND LODGE FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH FIFA

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Yeah Annis i lost some respect for you for supporting them ;) lol

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Lol, we are Welsh, not, I repeat, not English!!! Why should we like them? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:38 pm

The Football Association has formally complained to Fifa after a fan breached security and got into the England dressing room.

A supporter is said to have got into the Three Lions' dressing room and confronted David Beckham in Cape Town.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Wayne Rooney lashed out at England fans as he left the pitch following the 0-0 World Cup Group C draw with Algeria.

Supporters of the Three Lions turned on the team after Fabio Capello's side failed to beat the Africans.

And as boos rang out around the Cape Town stadium, Rooney turned to the cameras and was heard to say "It's nice to see your home fans booing you".

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:42 pm

I think I'll go to Heathrow next Thursday to see them coming home ...... :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I think I'll go to Heathrow next Thursday to see them coming home ...... :ayatollah:

Lol...

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I think I'll go to Heathrow next Thursday to see them coming home ...... :ayatollah:

BIG FAT f*cking LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Rooney is right.

I know the results are disappointing but if they win their next game they are through. Get behind them instead of getting on their backs. :old:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:36 pm

bwoodblue wrote:Rooney is right.

I know the results are disappointing but if they win their next game they are through. Get behind them instead of getting on their backs. :old:

The crowd and Rooney behaved the same. Both were extremely frustrated with the shambolic performance and both reacted in an impassioned and incorrect manner.

There was no doubt about the player's passions tonight but that has to be one of the worst England performances I have ever seen.

Rooney couldn't control the ball up front.
Gerrard nearly kicked 2 shots out of the stadium
Lennon kept on cutting inside and not outside his man towards the bye-line
Heskey is not good enough.
Heskey was making tackles in the full back position.
Rooney and Heskey were dropping back into defensive midfield positions to find the ball and build up play (that's Barry's job)
Wright Phillips and Lennon was a like for like substitution
Capello should have had the balls to take either Lampard, Gerrard or Rooney off
Lampard and Gerrard kept on running into each other's channel
I thought at one moment Rooney, Lampard, and Gerrard would start fighting with each other
England were on the verge of implosion
Any other team in the World Cup would have picked them off and won by a comfortable margin.

The only good point was David James.

I'm Welsh, born and raised an proud. If I spent 10 years living and working in Holland, and my girlfriend was Dutch then I'd support Holland as well (unless they were playing Wales or Wales' progress depended on them losing/drawing). However, all of the above is the case with England and applies to me. I don't think it makes me less Welsh. I know and understand a lot will disagree but I don't care.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:24 am

Danson Furnace wrote:
bwoodblue wrote:Rooney is right.

The crowd and Rooney behaved the same. Both were extremely frustrated with the shambolic performance and both reacted in an impassioned and incorrect manner.

There was no doubt about the player's passions tonight but that has to be one of the worst England performances I have ever seen.

Rooney couldn't control the ball up front.
Gerrard nearly kicked 2 shots out of the stadium
Lennon kept on cutting inside and not outside his man towards the bye-line
Heskey is not good enough.
Heskey was making tackles in the full back position.
Rooney and Heskey were dropping back into defensive midfield positions to find the ball and build up play (that's Barry's job)
Wright Phillips and Lennon was a like for like substitution
Capello should have had the balls to take either Lampard, Gerrard or Rooney off
Lampard and Gerrard kept on running into each other's channel
I thought at one moment Rooney, Lampard, and Gerrard would start fighting with each other
England were on the verge of implosion
Any other team in the World Cup would have picked them off and won by a comfortable margin.

The only good point was David James.

I'm Welsh, born and raised an proud. If I spent 10 years living and working in Holland, and my girlfriend was Dutch then I'd support Holland as well (unless they were playing Wales or Wales' progress depended on them losing/drawing). However, all of the above is the case with England and applies to me. I don't think it makes me less Welsh. I know and understand a lot will disagree but I don't care.

A very good sensible replay mate! I take my hat off to you!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: