Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

From 4-0 up to.......

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Throwing it all away?

I hope that Dave Jones admits it was all his fault this one. There's no escaping this with the silly excuse of small squad, lack of options and so on after being TOTALLY in control at 4-0 up.

Allowing a team to come back into a game that was killed in 45 mins is disgusting! and im shocked that Dave Jones didnt change his tactics to suit ? Surely switching to a 4-5-1 (counter attack) to kill the game at 4-0 is the only option?

What the Hell is Dave's excuse this time..... They ate all the Crimbo dinner left overs on the coach on the way up?

Today feels worse than losing 1-0 at home to a 86th minute goal......

At 4-0 up they should have been NO WAY a bottom of the league club comes back to get a point.

I am now truly fucked off as these kind of results are not going to get us promotion!

Re: From 4-0 up to.......

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:05 pm

promotion !! no chance, it makes you wonder if the players even want to get promoted.
useless display, how can you let your team throw away a 4-0 lead?
f*cking terrible.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:05 pm

merlin, i totally agree i feel sick as f**k, what the f**k is going on really pissed off now :evil:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 pm

4 goals ? 4 f*cking goals.....................

Has Jones really learnt last seasons mistakes?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:12 pm

AGREE M8 SHOULD HAVE TAKEN BOTHROYD FOR A MIDFIELDER
MCCORMAC WILL DO MORE CHASING DOWN OFF THE BALL SO WE COULD
CLOSE THE GAME OUT

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:17 pm

Merlin wrote:4 goals ? 4 f*cking goals.....................

Has Jones really learnt last seasons mistakes?

1 point against the bottom 2 sides and we were lucky to get that. Learned mistakes from last season? Forget about throwing it all away last season, we couldn't beat the strugglers and that was ultimately our undoing as well as the last few games

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Ouch !!