Now sack him

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Use our season ticket money to sack him not back him with more crap players

Re: Now sack him

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm

500,000 well spent sack the tw*t

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 pm

If we are due to earn over £3m in transfer kitty money - I'd rather see the £700,000 compensation dues to Jones' sacking be payed on getting him out of OUR club.

It still leaves over £2m to build our midfield, and more, if a certain player leaves in January ?

The man is a one trick pony and this is the first time I've really felt strongly about getting rid. I've stuck by him for 5yrs and now i've seen that he can't get us promoted. 1pt from meeting all 4 bottom clubs is truly shocking (and in the manner in which we lost those games!) ok, we drew and got a pt away from home! but FFS 4-0 up - 4-5-1 and game over..... but not Jones.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:23 pm

Time to get shot of DJ I think,4-4-2 is all he knows....why cant he see Midfield has needed strengthening for God knows how long,why didnt he change formation to match Peterboro??More bad signings than good.Must play Chops no matter what.GUY HAS LOST THE PLOT!!

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm

As much as I dislike the bloke, we're still 4th in the league.

Middlesbrough were in a similar position when they sacked Southgate, look at them now...

I want Jones out, but I think it's totally the wrong time. He should stay until the end of the season, and if we fail to make the play-offs, or manage to blow them in a spectacular fashion, then I think he should DEFINITELY be removed from his position.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Who would replace him?

Keegan?
Hoddle?
Coppel?
Curbs?

anyone else worthy of taking over?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:41 pm

Southgate could do a good job with this squad. At least he has the passion and connects with fans.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm

holloway

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:45 pm

hughes

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Get out of our club
Get out of our club
You fat Scouse wanker
Get out of our club

Sparky do the :ayatollah:
Sparky do the :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Can someone please explain to me why at 4-0 after 45minutes we should balme DJ for the end result. If the 11 he sent out there couldn't defend a lead of that magnitude I think they should walk before him!

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Peterborough made 2 changes to midfield at half time, went 4-3-3. Jones had 3 goals to see that this was going to effect our SHITE midfield, yet he did nothing, infact he stuck with 4-4-2 as per usual, and it cost us. The guy just DOESNT HAVE A CLUE when it comes to tactics, and its not good enough.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:04 pm

because its a game of tatics and jones sets his stall out for the 1 min and never ever changes it. This year each team have seven subs on the bench. This gives each team a great chance to change there tatics. Jones would never make a chess player.

It's easy when your 4 nil up put 5 in midfield. Not jones

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:Can someone please explain to me why at 4-0 after 45minutes we should balme DJ for the end result. If the 11 he sent out there couldn't defend a lead of that magnitude I think they should walk before him!

Peterbrough changed tactics at half-time and DJ failed to react. That is not the players fault, it's the managers.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:10 pm

get shot of him now give ferguson a chance,young manager with new ideas