Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Jones doesnt go

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 pm

Then at least change the captain, having been a captain myself (a very long time ago!) you are the leader and motivator on the pitch, the boss can only do so much from the side. Something is very wrong at the moment, yes I know we play in the most inconsistent and unpredictable league in the UK, but a captain organises, inspires and drives his colleagues, clearly this didnt happen today!!!!

Or change the training staff, something is very wrong with our beloved club to collapse like we did today with on paper a far superior and more experienced team. So whats going on at the training ground, do they try and play tactics in which to defend a lead?

Something needs to change if its not the Manager, we cant afford to get rid of him. Or maybe bring in a director of football that normally nudges the boss out the door! He cant be flexible with team changes/substitutions or tactics and you need to be in the modern game, you simply cant be stubborn these days.

So new captain, new training staff or Jones to eat humble pie and change his style (not likely) because unfortunately we are stuck with him unless he walks....

Re: If Jones doesnt go

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 pm

We are stuck with him until end of the season at least.

What amazes me is that we are still 4th - god there must be very bad sides in this league................

Re: If Jones doesnt go

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:52 pm

bluebirds wrote:We are stuck with him until end of the season at least.

What amazes me is that we are still 4th - god there must be very bad sides in this league................

And we still have a game in hand :?