Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Arrogant players, arrogant manager

Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:47 pm

The scene - The away dressing room at Peterborough - half time.

DJ -" Well done boys. Job done. Put your feet up in the second half. They're crap and the game is over now so we do'nt have to try second half. They're bottom of the table with an inexperienced boss who will never be able to change tactics or motivate his players to come back from 4-0 down. I know i couldn't !! Just take it easy, don't worry about anything and if they change anything we won't do anything about it. I know we almost let in 2 goals in the last seconds at Sheffield United but that won't happen again because we've learned so much from the end of last season haven't we?

If they look like getting back in the game I'll make some tactical changes and we'll cruise to victory. No need to try anymore boys it's an easy three points now - don't forget to let Terry know what you'd like for tea in our 5 star hotel after the game. Oh and don't forget to wave to those suckers........i mean fans who've travelled all this way to share our magnificence."

I'm really not sure who I care less about at the moment - our gutless, spineless,overpaid,incompetent,inept,clueless,bottleless players or gutless.spineless,overpaid,incompetent,inept,clueless,bottleless manager.

Tossers, the lot of them.