Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones Post game Comments here!

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Cardiff City boss Dave Jones: "The mentality at the moment is not to see out the game and people will say "how did you go to West Brom and Middlesbrough and see it out?", but they thought they'd won it today.

"Against West Brom and Middlesbrough they didn't think they'd won it. They had to battle. Today they didn't do the shift that we demand and expect of them.

"And that's the most disappointing thing for me, by far. I don't berate my players in public, but today they deserve all the berating that can be thrown at them because they let everybody down.

"They let the fans down, they let me down, they let the staff down and more importantly they let themselves down in the second half.

"In the first half it was just one-way traffic. It was pure domination and it is a hard pill for me to swallow."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 426500.stm

Re: Dave Jones Post game Comments here!

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Fecking typical, blame everyone but yourself.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:33 pm

NewcasteBluebird wrote:Fecking typical, blame everyone but yourself.

I refer you to my post some time ago :lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Dave if you want your players 'to see the game out' it would be a good idea to help them out by reacting to tactical changes from the opposition manager, you f**king muppet.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm

How did he expect us to see the game out when it was clear to everyone we were being completely overun in the middle of the park. The man's total lack of responsibility for anything that goes pear shaped is astounding.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Dave if you want your players 'to see the game out' it would be a good idea to help them out by reacting to tactical changes from the opposition manager, you f**king muppet.

tony

his tactical changes have only ever been like for like which is why we struggle when we go behind one nil as well.
he is completly incapable of reacting to other teams changes.
but they will dust themselves down blah blah blah

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:03 pm

steve davies wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Dave if you want your players 'to see the game out' it would be a good idea to help them out by reacting to tactical changes from the opposition manager, you f**king muppet.

tony

his tactical changes have only ever been like for like which is why we struggle when we go behind one nil as well.
he is completly incapable of reacting to other teams changes.
but they will dust themselves down blah blah blah

No arguement there.