Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

England fans beat up 1 German fan

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... k-out.html

f*cking scum :twisted:

Re: England fans beat up 1 German fan

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 am

Knew there would be fights.....Typical english!!!
they just showed on the news a quick scan through the supporters and one guy was giving the 2 fingers, bet he was ready to fight the world when he left!!!!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 am

hughesygirl wrote:Knew there would be fights.....Typical english!!!
they just showed on the news a quick scan through the supporters and one guy was giving the 2 fingers, bet he was ready to fight the world when he left!!!!!

'Typical english'

I hope that was a joke; think about all of the times we as Cardiff fans are generalised as hooligans, it's not a very nice feeling. For all of the good English fans, there are always going to be a select few that will cause trouble.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 am

These are just Pr*cks. :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am

oh come on ! so that means coz im english i would do the same, i can assure you i would not, please dont generalize like that, not all english are scum or hooligans.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

There was always going to be fights with pised up English and German fans mixing. But dont England realise what they are doing to their WC2018 Bid

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:06 am

:shock:
And people are quick to judge when Cardiif fans fight!! :roll:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:18 am

Thats an outrageous comment! How is that typical English? You're always going to get a minority who will cause trouble, from whatever country you come from. English fans, to be fair have got their act together the last few years. I think it was Euro 2000 the last time England really kicked off.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am

all nations and clubs have a minority of fans who cause trouble, but to generalize is not good.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 am

Who cares he's German?

Joke

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 am

could have happened vice-versa... shit comes in all colours but I expected something like that to happen tbh

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am

FISH. wrote:Who cares he's German?

Joke

Joining the Army, aren't you?

You may end up based in Germany and you'll find the people and the place 10x better than England, that's not a jibe at England, it's more of a credit to what Germany is nowadays.
The women are fecking fantastic too.

I've been to Germany twice, and if i could learn the lingo, i'd settle out there when i retire.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 am

Ross Young wrote:
FISH. wrote:Who cares he's German?

Joke

Joining the Army, aren't you?

You may end up based in Germany and you'll find the people and the place 10x better than England, that's not a jibe at England, it's more of a credit to what Germany is nowadays.
The women are fecking fantastic too.

I've been to Germany twice, and if i could learn the lingo, i'd settle out there when i retire.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

every german ive met have been very nice people, i would love to visit germany as my brother was based there with the army and he loved it.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Well just imagine after Cardiff v scumsea ,outside the prince of wales all Cardiff boozing & 1 silly Jack tries walking through the crowd :o What would happen next :!: so it's not just England !

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:08 pm

I have a lot of time for the Germans. I wish people could leave the past behind. Why should future generations be judged on what their ancestors did? Nobody's history is clean.

I hate it when newspapers use photo stills. Any innocent scenario can be twisted to look like a violent situation if you use the right frames. Take that second from last photo. It's making out the Englishman is abusing the German but he could be saying anything. The way they capture the positioning of his mouth and the German man's eyes it gives the illusion it's a confrontational situation. I hate the media. Wankers.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:11 pm

I'd rather Germans to the English........like many many welsh people

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Zabier wrote:I have a lot of time for the Germans. I wish people could leave the past behind. Why should future generations be judged on what their ancestors did? Nobody's history is clean.

I hate it when newspapers use photo stills. Any innocent scenario can be twisted to look like a violent situation if you use the right frames. Take that second from last photo. It's making out the Englishman is abusing the German but he could be saying anything. The way they capture the positioning of his mouth and the German man's eyes it gives the illusion it's a confrontational situation. I hate the media. Wankers.

its a pity the welsh dont think this about the english.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:35 pm

rob wrote:all nations and clubs have a minority of fans who cause trouble, but to generalize is not good.

I totally agree with you rob, England have moved away from the hooligan days big time, forget what happens over here, their fans behaviour were impeccable over in South Africa, Only 5 years ago, if they had had that goal disallowed and lost 4-1 to Germany there would of been riots. It was pure bullying by those idiots in London on 1 German fan, but the fans that actually followed their shit team were Fantastic Ambassadors for their country.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:35 pm

That Daily Mail story is pathetic.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:51 pm

rob wrote:
Zabier wrote:I have a lot of time for the Germans. I wish people could leave the past behind. Why should future generations be judged on what their ancestors did? Nobody's history is clean.

its a pity the welsh dont think this about the english.

I think that hatred is more contemporary over what they think of each other as actual individuals! :)

I see your point though and do agree. Personally, I don't hate the English but I love the banter, same goes for Swansea.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Whenever you have a mixture of 1 or more factors - alcohol, drugs, a shit game, a derby, grudge match, this list could go on for a number of things it will not matter WHAT NATIONALITY is involved - it is wrong but goes on - and will be reflected in the media as hooliganism in football!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:22 pm

rob wrote:

oh come on ! so that means coz im english i would do the same, i can assure you i would not, please dont generalize like that, not all english are scum or hooligans.

You say that with a bloody gun in your hands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: