Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Message From Annis.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:32 pm

Spoke to Annis earlier, to say he is livid is an understatement and rightly so.

Firstly credit to Annis and the 2,200 other fans who travelled today.

To be fair to him he has always said DJ is not the man for the job and after today im sure you will all agree.

But how fickle can our fans be he said that the first half our fans were singing Dave jones Barmy Army when we were 4 up and by the end of the second half they were booing, how fickle can you get at least be consistent.

Also at half time Mark Cooper kept the Peterborough players out on the pitch and gave them a bollocking in front thier own fans, our fans enjoyed that and took the piss out of them.

Then it obviously worked as second half our gutless and passionless side crumbled and quite easily could have lost the game.

At the final whistle what did DJ do, instead of telling his players to go and applaude the 2,200 travelling support and to face the fans after an embarrasing display second half, he ran down the tunnel straight away and bottled facing his own fans.
Disgraceful DJ, so think about it is this the man we want to take our club forward, we will never get promoted with him in charge. :x

Your opinions please.

Re: A Message From Annis.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

i hope ridsdale reads this post and takes action and get to the bottom of a totally crap performance

peter now the fans are calling for change, it wont be long before demo's will start :twisted:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

jones is a heartless, emotionless PRICK

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm

were covering the same old ground here,just talking about jones inability to take the club to the prem.we should plan a peaceful demonstration im surewe would have enough numbers and if that didnt work do as miiddlesborough fans did and vote with our feet.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:47 pm

ive said it before on here, no good people moaning on message boards behind thier keyboards, need to get outside the entrance before and after games!! get riddler and jones OUT!!

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Whilst I like the sound of the idea, Boro can afford to vote with their feet....

We cant simple as

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:51 pm

How fickle are our fans ?? well when the team are playing well they deserve the applause.
When they are inept as they were in the second half they deserve whats coming to them our fantastic support are entitled to give there oppinions as they paid the money to go there. :evil: :evil:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:56 pm

im sure most of the dissenters would be season tkt holders so would not harm the club financially.Just dont turn up for the game.the suits would soon get the message.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:08 pm

Just got back from the match.

What can I say.........yes I'm angry, very angry.

Ok, I'll try and hold my anger back while I post.

We have the talent and skill as owed in he first half. We also have a very inept team as the seconf half showed.

If you believe in Jekyll and Hide well you would have seen it today. Thing is this character had a big problem, very big problem and all I can say is so do we as a club. I have tried to think what the hell it can be while travelling back. Is it our overpaid players, the takeover, Jones management or Ridsdale himself.

I just feel its a combination of all 4.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Is it right that the players ran straight off at the end without acknoledging the fans?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Yes except for Hudson who made a small gesture to us. Got to admit he did look embarrised so all credit to him for trying.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:17 pm

just got back and wot a shocker the 2nd half was not one shot to test there sub goalie and we looked like they were in 1st half 3yrds off the pace, quinn was givin needless fouls away and we were punished for them twice, spoke to annis in car park after game he was not happy chappy, jones has took us as far as he can time for a CHANGE now

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yes except for Hudson who made a small gesture to us. Got to admit he did look embarrised so all credit to him for trying.

really? is that 100% true? did they not acknowledge the faithful that traveled today??
before i lose my rag and rant about how we do 40 hrs per week for what they for geting out of bed someboday tell me I have got it wrong!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
..... shocking

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:39 pm

craigo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Yes except for Hudson who made a small gesture to us. Got to admit he did look embarrised so all credit to him for trying.

really? is that 100% true? did they not acknowledge the faithful that traveled today??
before i lose my rag and rant about how we do 40 hrs per week for what they for geting out of bed someboday tell me I have got it wrong!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
..... shocking

Yes 100% true didn't se Hudson but saw McCormack make an small gesture :oops:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm

We need someone in charge with Mark Cooper's approach. He must have wiped the floor with them at half time & the guy & his team deserve credit for that. As for Jones,total waste of space, can't motivate, limited play that's far too predictable, most teams have us sussed for the second half, he's got to go.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:47 pm

from where i was standing it was Gerrard who clapped and McCormack did as he was walking off but the rest of them walked straight off without even looking in our direction. :evil:

I commented to my mate I am pissed off that my 8 yr old daughter ans his 3 kids all under 12 didnt even have the satisfaction of the players applauding them for their effort in supporting the team. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 pm

Get your fact straight

He did not bollock the players on the pitch he sent them out early to warm up they were doing sprint based exercises cant think of the technical term at the moment but yes the cardiff fans were giving them shit

Yes no players apart from one gave any applause to the city fans but nothing new there it is becoming the norm - they need to think who pays their wages

Yes three points should have been a certaintity but we are stillin playoffs

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:02 am

Gerrard was the only one who applauded the fans, with v signs going back at him!! :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:26 am

How can you sack a manager who has been forced to sell his best players but still has us 4th in the league?
Who would want to manage a club with a selling policy and are very close to administration?

If Roger Johnson was playing this season things would be a lot more posisitve!

I'm not a fan of Jones but what other sensible options do we have?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:30 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Gerrard was the only one who applauded the fans, with v signs going back at him!! :ayatollah:

Yeah, I know.

I was just so angry at the result.

If we had gone down fighting then i would not have minded so much.

it was the manner in which we played in the second half that annoyed me.