Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just had a text from the Nigeria Captain

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:06 pm

He told me that he was feeling personally responsible for his teams poor performance and he wished to do his best to cheer up genuine football fans all over the world. He's offered to send me £100 to soften the blow, all he needs off me is ny account number, sort code, and bank.
Sounds quite genuine to me, can't go wrong, fair play to him.

Re: Just had a text from the Nigeria Captain

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:07 pm

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 pm

BigGwynram wrote:He told me that he was feeling personally responsible for his teams poor performance and he wished to do his best to cheer up genuine football fans all over the world. He's offered to send me £100 to soften the blow, all he needs off me is ny account number, sort code, and bank.

Definately genuine Gwyn I sent him both my current account and the savings.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 pm

why do people do it hay lol :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 pm

ive had loads like that, i was offered 40 mill last week :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 pm

BigGwynram wrote:He told me that he was feeling personally responsible for his teams poor performance and he wished to do his best to cheer up genuine football fans all over the world. He's offered to send me £100 to soften the blow, all he needs off me is ny account number, sort code, and bank.

gwyn

what was the al green and michael mcdonald concert like
i booked tickets but had to give them to my sister as i was unable to go

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 pm

I had a call from some guy calling himself Peter AliMohamed Ridsdale, some arab gentleman I'd imagine offering me £100k to play football for some new team in Dubai if I split it fifty-fifty. I said I couldn't play footy at my age and I was pretty shit when I was a young un. He then offered £200k and just 20% commission for himself, just sign some contract or other and wouldn't even to play just say I'm injured or something. That's a tidy deal in my opinion, if only Eh?

Robbie