Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'm sure TG is fuming at the Malaysian tour's cancellation!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:14 pm

The fact is this was a first and a good-will visit to Malaysia upon which to build further relationships. Ok, maybe the facilities were not quite up to the standard of Portugal (where City have gone in recent years) but this decision is an absolute disgrace.

Clearly the CE came out with the statement but I guess, allegedly, it could have been DJ who put the nail into the box to bring a halt to this trip.

Whoever put pressure on TG to stop this tour can have no interest in our Club breaking into the Far East market and need to be got rid of. There are more things than having to have state of the art facilities to work with. It seems that the upgrade of our own facilities has turned us into a bunch of prima-donas who are more concerned in looking after No 1 than forging ties with a market that would have huge financial gain for the Club. I hope DJ doesn't come up with, 'small squad,' lack of finance,' or 'such like this season!

I remember a few years ago when WHU played at Rotherham United they turned up their noises at the Yorkshire team's dressing rooms and went back to their hotel to change for the game. GET REAL YOU WHO LIVE IN IVORY TOWERS AND JOIN THE REAL WORLD. If I were TG I'd be absolutely fuming after all the work he's put into making the visit a reality.

Yet again a certain gent at Cardiff City, allegedly, has shown himself as having no man-management skills!

StT.

Re: I'm sure TG is fuming at the Malaysian tour's cancellation!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:The fact is this was a first and a good-will visit to Malaysia upon which to build further relationships. Ok, maybe the facilities were not quite up to the standard of Portugal (where City have gone in recent years) but this decision is an absolute disgrace.

Clearly the CE came out with the statement but I guess, allegedly, it could have been DJ who put the nail into the box to bring a halt to this trip.

Whoever put pressure on TG to stop this tour can have no interest in our Club breaking into the Far East market and need to be got rid of. There are more things than having to have state of the art facilities to work with. It seems that the upgrade of our own facilities has turned us into a bunch of prima-donas who are more concerned in looking after No 1 than forging ties with a market that would have huge financial gain for the Club. I hope DJ doesn't come up with, 'small squad,' lack of finance,' or 'such like this season!

I remember a few years ago when WHU played at Rotherham United they turned up their noises at the Yorkshire team's dressing rooms and went back to their hotel to change for the game. GET REAL YOU WHO LIVE IN IVORY TOWERS AND JOIN THE REAL WORLD. If I were TG I'd be absolutely fuming after all the work he's put into making the visit a reality.

Yet again a certain gent at Cardiff City, allegedly, has shown himself as having no man-management skills!

StT.

There is no way that DJ pulled the plug on this, if its true thats its cancelled.

He is only an employee of the club.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 pm

I would imagine theres a lot more here than meets the eye!!
TG pulls the strings now and the tour will not be cancelled
Without his approval!

Maybe the pitches arent up to scratch? The last thing we need
Is injuries.

Thats just one theory

But i cannot see anyone sticking two fingers up to TG

Bit worrying innit

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:29 pm

CayoBluebird wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:The fact is this was a first and a good-will visit to Malaysia upon which to build further relationships. Ok, maybe the facilities were not quite up to the standard of Portugal (where City have gone in recent years) but this decision is an absolute disgrace.

StT.

There is no way that DJ pulled the plug on this, if its true thats its cancelled.

He is only an employee of the club.

Ok Cayo, if your knowledge is greater than mine and DJ didn't pull the plug on the trip, I apologise to DJ unreservedly. However the CE giving the honest reasons behind the cancellation would be in order.

StT.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Steve, There is so much in fighting now at our Club, its got out of control I promise you.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 pm

so who's currently winning the fight then ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:43 pm

The rugby :evil:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:so who's currently winning the fight then ? :ayatollah:

Watch this space Martyn, My/Our Dreams could come True :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Steve, There is so much in fighting now at our Club, its got out of control I promise you.

Should that be true, and I'm willing to accept your word on it Annis, that's an awful state of affairs.

As I've always said football and rugby have never mixed here in S Wales, nor will they ever mix. Sadly, our best hope for the future, TG, is now realising that fact at close quaters. TG, based on my communications with him is an honest man of integrity, and clearly has the best interests for our Club at heart.

TG and SB need to be backed 100%!

StT.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Watch this space Martyn, My/Our Dreams could come True :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The only way I interpret that comment Mr Abrahams is that there is a serious possibility of a return in some capacity for a certain S Hammam

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:03 pm

yesssssssssssss pleeeeeeeeeeeassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 pm

davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The only way I interpret that comment Mr Abrahams is that there is a serious possibility of a return in some capacity for a certain S Hammam

Watch This Space :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Steve, There is so much in fighting now at our Club, its got out of control I promise you.

Should that be true, and I'm willing to accept your word on it Annis, that's an awful state of affairs.

As I've always said football and rugby have never mixed here in S Wales, nor will they ever mix. Sadly, our best hope for the future, TG, is now realising that fact at close quaters. TG, based on my communications with him is an honest man of integrity, and clearly has the best interests for our Club at heart.

TG and SB need to be backed 100%!

StT.

Steve, I give you my word there is terrible in fighting.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Watch This Space :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis is this something to do with the fact that Sam hasnt received a single penny of his proposed payments on a monthly basis - and that Cardiff will struggle to return his money by December! Im sure if there was a way CCFC could lose that debt - they will consider ANYTHING to do so ??? being one of the biggest creditors ?

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 pm

I would welcome Sam back as long as he had no controls over the purse strings, we need a footy man at the helm pronto but I would imagine that would mean the Malaysians having some sort of coup and ousting the eggers.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Annis, you are such a tease ! :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Well if there is a lot of "IN" fighting within the club HOW do they expect the team to play with respect for a club that cannot work together!!!

Not a good tihng to hear - hope it gets sorted before the season begins - pleeeeeeeeeeease let us have at least one season without saga or turmoil lol ONLY at Cardiff City eh!

:ayatollah: