Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bring Sparky

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 pm

Bring Mark Hughes to be new Cardiff City manager that would boost Cardiff to push up for Premiership...

Anyone argeed with me?

Re: Bring Sparky

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Rangers Danny wrote:Bring Mark Hughes to be new Cardiff City manager that would boost Cardiff to push up for Premiership...

Anyone argeed with me?

Aye and if with we're still dreaming , he can bring Bellamy home as well!
Last edited by Siadwell on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:51 pm

There one thing is SACKED JONES after let peterbrough to score 4 goals........ he has to go now

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 pm

hughes could do f**k all with £400m whats he gonna do with£2mil

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:00 pm

why do people believe sparky is a good manager?? cant you guys remember what he did to wales?? tactically inept! plays earnie on the wing in our playoff game :evil:

yes he got the team playing well for......um....2 or 3 games????

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:hughes could do f**k all with £400m whats he gonna do with£2mil

fair do's baz...that made me chuckle... :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 am

Not sure on this tbh but i dont think a Mark Hughes side would throw away a 4-0 lead to a bottom of the table side....

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 am

kavanagh wrote:Not sure on this tbh but i dont think a Mark Hughes side would throw away a 4-0 lead to a bottom of the table side....

at man city he would of told them at half time ''go out and get us another draw'' to ad to all our others :lol: ;)

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:40 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:hughes could do f**k all with £400m whats he gonna do with£2mil

I think Hughes is the type to get the best out of limited ability squad on tight budget.

I would love it if he came here but it's not going to happen.