Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANNIS MAKES A MISTAKE

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:56 pm

He postedd on here yesterday that the plaayers had been paid, i heard th same story from a club contact that they were circulated telling them not to worry because their pay was a day late but they would have it by 3 pm yesterday, but yet aagin the staff have been let down and the wages were not paid.

Come on Annis get it right.lol

Wait till TLG finds out about this, at least Carl can have a break for a while.

Re: ANNIS MAKES A MISTAKE

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm

That's f**k all the forum clock displays the wrong time by over an hour yet it keeps on posting the wrong time all over the place.

This is totally out of order and I demand to know why TLG hasn't ripped the bullshitting barstard to peices yet?
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm

BigGwynram wrote:He postedd on here yesterday that the plaayers had been paid, i heard th same story from a club contact that they were circulated telling them not to worry because their pay was a day late but they would have it by 3 pm yesterday, but yet aagin the staff have been let down and the wages were not paid.

Come on Annis get it right.lol

Wait till TLG finds out about this, at least Carl can have a break for a while.

:lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:22 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 775247.stm

Will the CCMB blind followers now apologise to Carl/Annis and stop slandering this message board?

I won't hold my breathe......

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm

how old are we all guys ?

shall we just get it over and done with and have cock fight on caerphily mountain ?

see who has the biggest dick ?

getting us nowhere this really , is it boys ?

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:38 pm

ccmb would win with baker!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Sludge wrote:how old are we all guys ?

Now that's hardly fair Sludge, you've got TLG :roll:

That was a joke btw before anyone gets all upset.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Sludge wrote:how old are we all guys ?

shall we just get it over and done with and have cock fight on caerphily mountain ?

getting us nowhere this really , is it boys ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:05 pm

Sarah's laughing, makes me think she may have seen a few and knows different,name names Sarah and feel free to lie and exaggerate about my case.

Have you noticed the blokes who say "it ain't what you got, it's how you use it" all seem to have small cocks. 8-)

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Yes I did Gwyn and the club yesterday said they would pay them and I believed them lol.
At 6pm TONIGHT
THE LATEST IS NOBODY AT OUR CLUB HAS HAD THEIR WAGES IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN PAID TO STAFF or PLAYERS :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes I did Gwyn and the club yesterday said they would pay them and I believed them lol.
At 6pm TONIGHT
THE LATEST IS NOBODY AT OUR CLUB HAS HAD THEIR WAGES IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN PAID TO STAFF or PLAYERS :evil: :evil: :evil:

lets see if goes in overnight

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Sarah's laughing, makes me think she may have seen a few and knows different,name names Sarah and feel free to lie and exaggerate about my case.

Have you noticed the blokes who say "it ain't what you got, it's how you use it" all seem to have small cocks. 8-)

I says that Gwyn and yes I have got a small cock. Very big balls though. I don't think God got my order right. :lol:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Looks as if Paul Guy passed the old rugger ball to TG and he’s dropped it.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:24 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Sarah's laughing, makes me think she may have seen a few and knows different,name names Sarah and feel free to lie and exaggerate about my case.

I don't believe in sex before marriage, so I wouldn't know :D

Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:09 pm

I don't believe in foreplay before sex, let alone sex before marriage. :old:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:47 am

BigGwynram wrote:I don't believe in foreplay before sex, let alone sex before marriage. :old:

What well behaved children we are :ayatollah: