Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THIS IS MY OPINION"

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:29 am

REGARDING SAM HAMMAM RETURNING "SURELY IT SHOULD BE UP TO TG/VT TO DECIDE " and if it is, WHAT EVER THEY DECIDE I WILL RESPECT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any Comments .

Re: "THIS IS MY OPINION"

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 am

Personally i am very excited of the prospect of Sam having a footballing role within CCFC, but i fear the malaysians will judge Sam on past mistakes.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:32 am

Forever Blue wrote:REGARDING SAM HAMMAM RETURNING "SURELY IT SHOULD BE UP TO TG/VT TO DECIDE " and if it is, WHAT EVER THEY DECIDE I WILL RESPECT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Any Comments .

ALSO HE or ANYONE ELSE HASNT SAID HE IS DEF COMING BACK, WE JUST SAID HE WANTS TO COME BACK.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 am

What exactly has Sam said to you Annis.

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 am

What role (if any) will Guy and Hall have in any decision as to whether Sam returns?

We know the Malaysians have only a minority shareholding at the moment.

Can they decide on anything regarding Sam without the backing of the rugby boys and if not, what are the chances of the rugby boys giving that backing?

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:41 am

Sam has some great bargaining tools all 24 million of them.i think the malayisans will talk to him :roll:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:45 am

earnieblue wrote:Sam has some great bargaining tools all 24 million of them.i think the malayisans will talk to him :roll:

They have to talk to him Earnie and I JUST HOPE IT GOES WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
earnieblue wrote:Sam has some great bargaining tools all 24 million of them.i think the malayisans will talk to him :roll:

They have to talk to him Earnie and I JUST HOPE IT GOES WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis,

Can you tell us what Sam is hoping to get from this meeting? What is his ultimate aim here?