Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ground today

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 pm

I really enjoyed going back to a proper old fashioned football ground with terraces and no premier seating made the atmosphere great and the goal celebrations better, a proper football for real football fans.

Re: Ground today

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 pm

Credit to ALL the fans who travelled today. :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Cracking trip today until the second half - Loved the old ground atmosphere -wish there was many more but know we have gone plastic in many grounds now !

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:I really enjoyed going back to a proper old fashioned football ground with terraces and no premier seating made the atmosphere great and the goal celebrations better, a proper football for real football fans.

Fantastic being back on the terraces, even liked the shit toilet facilities, lol..proper football awayday.. :D

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:44 pm

The atmosphere on the "grange end" was awesome. Shame the 2nd half ruined it! Bring back terracing!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 am

bar the result, loved the atmosphere and the buzz of the old ground today. Think we all got a buzz out of the terracing and I think that is the best atmosphere at an away game this season.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 am

It's a shithole but it's got character, much prefer these kind of grounds & i personally thought there was a better atmosphere today than anything seen at CCS so far.Credit to their support, they stuck with their team.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 am

i loved the stadium.
:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:07 am

It was brilliant on that terrace, Reminded me of NP.

When we scored I must have gone down 20+ steps.

One bad point from the terrace though I twisted my ankle and I'm agony today :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 am

2,200 Cardiff Fans Fantastic, I Loved the old ground, just a pity City played on there lol.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:22 am

Yet again even tho the Commentary team in Radio Wales were surrounded by Peterboro all the singing you could hear was Cardiff...at least until the last 10 and i love Jason Perry ..tells it how it is..LEGEND!