Think positive

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:40 pm

got a point. could have been worse!

Re: Think positive

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:42 pm

i am trying to think positive, but cant

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:44 pm

there is nothing positive to be taken from being 4 up against the bottom side and drawing

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:there is nothing positive to be taken from being 4 up against the bottom side and drawing

i know mate really, awful today.... shocking in FACT. but it could have been that one step worse.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Last time we capitulated like that was against Preston last season. You know the rest.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Last time we capitulated like that was against Preston last season. You know the rest.

Are you failing to realise we were 4-0 up in 45 mins?

we have taken 1pt from the BOTTOM four clubs?

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Last time we capitulated like that was against Preston last season. You know the rest.

Are you failing to realise we were 4-0 up in 45 mins?

we have taken 1pt from the BOTTOM four clubs?

Not too sure what you are getting at here but I wil expalin my post a bit clearer.

After our capitulation against Preston we managed 1 point from 12 that cost us our play off place. Basically we never recovered from it.

Todays second half I put on the same par as that Preston result. I fear its going to take us along time to recover from this.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:07 pm

Shocking agree but this squad was always as i said at the start of the season going to score plety of goals and leak pleny too.

thats been the case all season apart from the strikers dried up for a while.

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Daya wrote:Shocking agree but this squad was always as i said at the start of the season going to score plety of goals and leak pleny too.

thats been the case all season apart from the strikers dried up for a while.

If some one like you could see we were going to leak plenty of goals how come Dave Jones couldn't and didn't counter product to prevent it?

We dont have the money to be splashing out on 6 figure players, but we do have the opportunity to change things during matches when opposition present us with a new challenge/formation, Yet Jones, once again (and on too many occasions) shows his ignorance towards it and plays his basic Plan A 4-4-2 to counter act every situation.

The old chaps time is coming to an abrupt end. (maybe not with the managers job, but with the fans faith & respect)

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 am

The Peterborough manager recently came from non league football, yet he could see that he had to change the formation for the second half, and did it.
Our experienced manager seems incapble of doing that.. Why?