Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Am I right in thinking

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:51 pm

that Mark Cooper changed is system from 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 in the second half with Boyd playing through the middle and when they got their second goal I fully expected them to get something out of the game unless DJ changed our system, so to me quite simple really push Gerrard into the middle with Ledley and Rae leaving Hudson, Quinn and Matthews to pick up their lone striker. :roll:

not too difficult to work out really

Re: Am I right in thinking

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:that Mark Cooper changed is system from 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 in the second half with Boyd playing through the middle and when they got their second goal I fully expected them to get something out of the game unless DJ changed our system, so to me quite simple really push Gerrard into the middle with Ledley and Rae leaving Hudson, Quinn and Matthews to pick up their lone striker. :roll:

not too difficult to work out really

didnt even need to do that.

Leave chops on the bench. Leave McCormack drop back into midfield. Drop Rae back infront of the back four and let Ethuhu run around up front on his own! at 4-2 up we'd still have closed the game up. to concede to goals in 3mins 89th & 92nd is quite frankly shocking!

The players should have just avenged the f*cking manager and formated themselves!

DJ should join Face, hanibal, BA Baracas & Murdoc on that famous saturday afternoon action series!