Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE FINAL DAY "

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 pm

"SALE ONLY LASTS till 13th JULY 2010", then the prices go back up :cry: :cry:

CHEAPEST PRICES IN THE UK :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"The Diary of the Soul Crew "2" and "The Rise and Fall of The Cardiff City Valley Rams" Was £19.98(for the 2)
NOW Only " £12 " for the Both Books incl FREE p&p and Both Signed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"Shattered Dreams" Was £16.99(Hardback)" NOW Only £6" incl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Diary of The Soul Crew "2" Was £9.99p NOW £8.99p incl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah:

"Diary of The Real Soul Crew" Was £9.99p Now £6.99p icl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah:

" The Rise and Fall of The Cardiff City Valley Rams " Was £9.99 NOW £6.99p incl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah:

"Cardiff City Fans Through The Years" Was £11.99p NOW ONLY "£5" Iincredible and incl Free p&p and Signed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LINK HERE

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cheques Also accepted.

Reviews http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/reviews/

Re: THE SUMMER IS HERE, BUT SORRY TO SAY THIS ONLY

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Fair paly Annis, you never let a bit of turmoil distarct you from busines. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you thought of asking Gethin if he'd like a stock for the shop. 8-)

Re: THE SUMMER IS HERE, BUT SORRY TO SAY THIS ONLY

Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Fair paly Annis, you never let a bit of turmoil distarct you from busines. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you thought of asking Gethin if he'd like a stock for the shop. 8-)

:lol: :lol:

Cheers Gwyn, Yes life goes on and We still have to make a living :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont think he will ever have our Books now Gwyn :lol: :lol:

Re: THE SUMMER IS HERE, BUT SORRY TO SAY THIS

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm

car boot sale in the Ninian pub car park it is then guys :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:car boot sale in the Ninian pub car park it is then guys :lol:

Good idea Martyn for Home games, I will have a word with the Landlord :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:04 pm

can do a deal , a book and a pie and a pint for £10 ;)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:can do a deal , a book and a pie and a pint for £10 ;)

love it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

welshdougie wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:can do a deal , a book and a pie and a pint for £10 ;)

love it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " SORRY TO TELL YOU ALL"

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:13 pm

I bought Shattered dreams before my holiday in Cardiff Airport last week for a tenner! Am I entitled to £4 back? :lol:

Good read though, makes you think how far we have come considering times were much worse not so long ago even if it didn't feel that bad at the time.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Scotty27 wrote:I bought Shattered dreams before my holiday in Cardiff Airport last week for a tenner! Am I entitled to £4 back? :lol:

Good read though, makes you think how far we have come considering times were much worse not so long ago even if it didn't feel that bad at the time.

:lol:
Shows they are making all the money.

Thanks for the Feedback :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Idont give a f**k now annis i got them all see :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 pm

earnieblue wrote:Idont give a f**k now annis i got them all see :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know and I am proud that you liked them ALL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:04 pm

I ordered my final 2 today to finish off my collection , unless you've banned Gwyn's book too Annis ? :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:07 pm

LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEXT ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I ordered my final 2 today to finish off my collection , unless you've banned Gwyn's book too Annis ? :lol:

Ha Ha
Martyn, I have posted them to you this afternoon, Really hope you like them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm

earnieblue wrote:LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEXT ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CHEERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT "

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:21 pm

What's going on? Ordered and paid for my books 3 minutes ago and still haven't received them :ayatollah:

Re: " ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT "

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Nicesocks wrote:What's going on? Ordered and paid for my books 3 minutes ago and still haven't received them :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Will post them Monday am, Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Really hope you enjoy them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE FINAL DAY "

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"SALE ONLY LASTS till 13th JULY 2010", then the prices go back up :cry: :cry:

"The Diary of the Soul Crew "2" and "The Rise and Fall of The Cardiff City Valley Rams" Was £19.98(for the 2)
NOW Only " £12 " for the Both Books incl FREE p&p and Both Signed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"Shattered Dreams" Was £16.99(Hardback)" NOW Only £6" incl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Diary of The Soul Crew "2" Was £9.99p NOW £8.99p incl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah:

"Diary of The Real Soul Crew" Was £9.99p Now £6.99p icl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah:

" The Rise and Fall of The Cardiff City Valley Rams " Was £9.99 NOW £6.99p incl FREE p&p and Signed. :ayatollah:

"Cardiff City Fans Through The Years" Was £11.99p NOW ONLY "£5" Iincredible and incl Free p&p and Signed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LINK HERE

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cheques Also accepted.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"SALE ONLY LASTS till 13th JULY 2010", then the prices go back up :cry: :cry:

LINK HERE

Cheques Also accepted.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

LAST CHANCE TODAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

LINK HERE

Cheques Also accepted.