Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An Open Letter From Roathie.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm

This board is getting out of hand again with this certain poster PM'ing Annis and the mods constantly. We've banned a few accounts lately for the reason stated. He's sent an email today saying the following. He is totally barking mad in my opinion. Here's what he's got to say.

Hi again,

I see your mods still have Roathitis in absolute bucket loads Annis? Having a read of the forum now and trying to figure it out... is that one or is that two posters you banned for being being me in the last day or so? Its complete madness. Neither are me yet again, as is the case seemingly 95% od the time. But still the continued silence is only leading people to believe they are me. Its crazy.

Can you check the IP addresses this time and move quickly to stop the Roathie nonsense. They are obviously both fed up by being called names themselves so just ask them for some details to comfirm or something. Its so easy. Your forum will then have less paranoid idiots fearing that Roathie is back to intellectually ruin them with common sense, and I will have less people tarnishing the "Roathie" name which, lets not forget was an excellent poster when active, only ruined by the paranioid idiots (your mods prime examples) who have attributed every single new poster, jack or trouble maker to being "Roathie". The reason I was banned was for being correct time and time again, not for the traits these posters lebelled as me portray.

Take a hold of the forum Aninis, sort your obsessed mods out and start putting to bed this rubbish that keeps cropping up. What is the point in having multi detection tools and IP trackers if nobody bothers using them?

Cheers

THE actual Roathie.

:laughing5: :laughing5:

Re: An Open Letter From Roath.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:32 pm

Bye Roathy :wave:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:33 pm

:lol: A f*cking lunatic.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:44 pm

:lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Why on earth would he be bothered if other people are being banned because they are being confused with his name. Obvious really, it must be eating away at him that whatever user name he chooses, it does'nt take two minutes to work out who it is. The strange thing is, he really believes he is intelligent. People who are absolutely barking are always the last ones to accept they need help.

Re: An Open Letter From Roathie.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:55 pm

Hi Annis,

I was a poster on your forum. My username was TAN MUST GO and i've just been banned on that account to my surprise. I am not a troll, I was a member of the BU and a very proud blue. I want to post on your forum but obviously if my pro blue views aren;t welcome then I won't. I just want to know why I was banned.

I will promise to tone it down a little but I won't stop having strong views.

Alan

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:56 pm

To: Forever Blue
I am not who they are saying I am, I am a Cardiff fan whose had season ticket for 38 years. I also campaigned for our identity and BLUE. I don't want to argue with people but they keep saying I am roathy, just wanted to say I am not. It's sad those with our views cannot post freely without abuse. :ayatollah:

Allan

WE'LL ALWAYS BE BLUE :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:From: TAN MUST GO
I am not who they are saying I am, I am a Cardiff fan whose had season ticket for 38 years. I also campaigned for our identity and BLUE. I don't want to argue with people but they keep saying I am roathy, just wanted to say I am not. It's sad those with our views cannot post freely without abuse. :ayatollah:

Allan

Was just going to add them, you beat me to it. :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:00 pm

norms76 wrote:

Allan

:lol: :lol:

Norms, just got home from my daughters football training and straight on here :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:06 pm

His name is Alan on one email and Allan on the other :laughing6:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
norms76 wrote:

Allan

:lol: :lol:

Norms, just got home from my daughters football training and straight on here :lol:

I'm seriously gobsmacked by his arrogance. :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:13 pm

So genuine he doesn't know how to spell his name is it Alan
or Allan

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:14 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:So genuine he doesn't know how to spell his name is it Alan
or Allan

:laughing5:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:17 pm

polo wrote:His name is Alan on one email and Allan on the other :laughing6:

That's why we wanted to put them out. He's absolutely barking mad. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Allan

He said he told you who he was and you knew him :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:30 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Allan

He said he told you who he was and you knew him :lol:

:lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:42 pm

norms76 wrote:This board is getting out of hand again with this certain poster PM'ing Annis and the mods constantly. We've banned a few accounts lately for the reason stated. He's sent an email today saying the following. He is totally barking mad in my opinion. Here's what he's got to say.

Hi again,

I see your mods still have Roathitis in absolute bucket loads Annis? Having a read of the forum now and trying to figure it out... is that one or is that two posters you banned for being being me in the last day or so? Its complete madness. Neither are me yet again, as is the case seemingly 95% od the time. But still the continued silence is only leading people to believe they are me. Its crazy.

Can you check the IP addresses this time and move quickly to stop the Roathie nonsense. They are obviously both fed up by being called names themselves so just ask them for some details to comfirm or something. Its so easy. Your forum will then have less paranoid idiots fearing that Roathie is back to intellectually ruin them with common sense, and I will have less people tarnishing the "Roathie" name which, lets not forget was an excellent poster when active, only ruined by the paranioid idiots (your mods prime examples) who have attributed every single new poster, jack or trouble maker to being "Roathie". The reason I was banned was for being correct time and time again, not for the traits these posters lebelled as me portray.

Take a hold of the forum Aninis, sort your obsessed mods out and start putting to bed this rubbish that keeps cropping up. What is the point in having multi detection tools and IP trackers if nobody bothers using them?

Cheers

THE actual Roathie.

:laughing5: :laughing5:

How could you tarnish the Roathie name? It's already a synonym for dickhead.
So deluded, he thinks he's so clever yet all his user names get rumbled after one or two posts :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:01 pm

Annis, I swear I am not Roathie. I just want to post my pro BLUE views. I don't know who Roathie even is, please let me back on this has gone too far now. If my anti tan views offend you then tell me and I will tone them down but I will never stop fighting for our clubs identity.

Allan

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 7:41 PM, Alan Jenks <supercrazy249@gmail.com> wrote:
Annis I have now been banned off two accounts, TAN MUST GO and BlueandProud. I am not roathie, please believe me. I am sorry to bother you but I thought you were a BLUE and ran a pro Blue forum. Sorry if I got that wrong.

Allan

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 7:19 PM, Alan Jenks <supercrazy249@gmail.com> wrote:
Annis I have been banned again, I don't know but I was banned because I was posting in an anti Tan thread. Don't know what's going on I just want to post my opinions on our club and keep the blue flag flying high.

Allan

> On 24 Feb 2016, at 22:05, Alan Jenks <supercrazy249@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Annis,
>
> I was a poster on your forum. My usernam was TAN MUST GO and i've just been banned on that account to my surprise. I am not a troll, I was a member of the BU and a very proud blue. I want to post on your forum but obviously if my pro blue views aren;t welcome then I won't. I just want to know why I was banned.
>
> I will promise to tone it down a little but I won't stop having strong views.
>
> Alan.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Annis, I swear I am not Roathie. I just want to post my pro BLUE views. I don't know who Roathie even is, please let me back on this has gone too far now. If my anti tan views offend you then tell me and I will tone them down but I will never stop fighting for our clubs identity.

Allan

Annis I have now been banned off two accounts, TAN MUST GO and BlueandProud. I am not roathie, please believe me. I am sorry to bother you but I thought you were a BLUE and ran a pro Blue forum. Sorry if I got that wrong.

Allan

Annis I have been banned again, I don't know but I was banned because I was posting in an anti Tan thread. Don't know what's going on I just want to post my opinions on our club and keep the blue flag flying high.

Allan

>
> Hi Annis,
>
> I was a poster on your forum. My usernam was TAN MUST GO and i've just been banned on that account to my surprise. I am not a troll, I was a member of the BU and a very proud blue. I want to post on your forum but obviously if my pro blue views aren;t welcome then I won't. I just want to know why I was banned.
>
>
> Alan.

He's got quite an apt email address. :laughing5:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:06 pm

f*cking hell mun :shock:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:12 pm

polo wrote:f*cking hell mun :shock:

Chris thats nothing, theres many more than that, I get an average of 3 a day from him.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:13 pm

norms76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Annis, I swear I am not Roathie. I just want to post my pro BLUE views. I don't know who Roathie even is, please let me back on this has gone too far now. If my anti tan views offend you then tell me and I will tone them down but I will never stop fighting for our clubs identity.

Allan

Allan

Allan

>
> Hi Annis,
>
>
>
> Alan.

He's got quite an apt email address. :laughing5:

SuperCrazy249 :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:21 pm

So there must be at least another 248......just barking bat shit crazy

Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:58 pm

Cuckoo
It says his name is Nigel if you click on the username.
:laughing6:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Remember Roathy eating the Cardiff cake? only time I ever thought 'fair play to him' haha

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:20 pm

And you can post that last E-mail on the forum too. This doesn't end here, not until I get my say Annis. You know I won't give up.

Alan

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Alan Jenks <supercrazy249@gmail.com> wrote:
If that's how you want to play it Annis then so be it, I tried and tried to post my views but you and your moderating team have not let me. You have left me no choice but to make further usernames to get my views across. I will not be silenced, I have as much right as anyone to post on your board and I will continue to do so. I am very dissapointed with your decision to ban me on my usernames, I thought you were all for all posters being welcome to post

Allan

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Alan Jenks <supercrazy249@gmail.com> wrote:
Annis, I swear I am not Roathie. I just want to post my pro BLUE views. I don't know who Roathie even is, please let me back on this has gone too far now. If my anti tan views offend you then tell me and I will tone them down but I will never stop fighting for our clubs identity.

Allan

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Gavin wrote:Remember Roathy eating the Cardiff cake? only time I ever thought 'fair play to him' haha

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=141988&hilit=sport

I was just reading that thread a couple of days ago.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:29 pm

One of the most weirdest men on the face of the Earth.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:39 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Gavin wrote:Remember Roathy eating the Cardiff cake? only time I ever thought 'fair play to him' haha

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=141988&hilit=sport

I was just reading that thread a couple of days ago.

Didn't see that before pmsl what a weirdo

Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:And you can post that last E-mail on the forum too. This doesn't end here, not until I get my say Annis. You know I won't give up.

Alan

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Alan Jenks <supercrazy249@gmail.com> wrote:
If that's how you want to play it Annis then so be it, I tried and tried to post my views but you and your moderating team have not let me. You have left me no choice but to make further usernames to get my views across. I will not be silenced, I have as much right as anyone to post on your board and I will continue to do so. I am very dissapointed with your decision to ban me on my usernames, I thought you were all for all posters being welcome to post

Allan

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 8:00 PM, Alan Jenks <supercrazy249@gmail.com> wrote:

Allan

I've never minded Roathie posting on here, I find the people that bite and follow him round making fake accounts to challenge him as far more annoying but he needs to give up the ghost now. If these Emails are really him then it's time for him to turn the computer off and move on.