Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' A WIN THAT EDGES US CLOSER '

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:51 pm

I was nervous of this game before we kicked off, I thought Bristol City would take something off us.

What a superb and thoroughly deserved win for Cardiff City :bluescarf:

There were spells in the game where we lost impetus but all that matter is the score line.

We can kick on from here kick on and really make the play offs.

We got the back to back win that many have called for, now let's continue it at home against Leeds this Tuesday.

The play offs are in sight. :thumbup:

Re: ' A WIN THAT EDGES US CLOSER '

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:I was nervous of this game before we kicked off, I thought Bristol City would take something off us.

There were spells in the game where we lost impetus but all that matter is the score line.

We got the back to back win that many have called for, now let's continue it at home against Leeds this Tuesday.

Well done Cardiff, great win and never in doubt. ;) . :bluescarf:

Bring on Leeds Tuesday. :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Excellent win away from home.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:56 pm

:sladein: great win Carlos :sladein: :bluescarf: let's go on and win those play offs now. We are peaking at the right stage of the season :thumbup: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:00 pm

Leeds and Ipswich home next we can do it :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:00 pm

erinsown wrote:Leeds and Ipswich home next we can do it :ayatollah:

Yes we can! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Up the city :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:I was nervous of this game before we kicked off, I thought Bristol City would take something off us.

Carl the 3 points is what counts and it doesn't matter how we done it. But I thought we were terrible, we lost every ball in the middle especially second half. Not trying to look for negatives but it's just the truth.

However, who cares - 2-0!

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Excellent win away from home.

Superb Luke :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:26 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Carl the 3 points is what counts and it doesn't matter how we done it. But I thought we were terrible, we lost every ball in the middle especially second half. Not trying to look for negatives but it's just the truth.

There were large spells Nubbsy when we couldn't hold anything but the result is the most important :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

There were large spells Nubbsy when we couldn't hold anything but the result is the most important :bluescarf:

It wasn't pretty but you need to grind them out in the championship!

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Passion by our Hero's :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:41 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::sladein: great win Carlos :sladein: :bluescarf: let's go on and win those play offs now. We are peaking at the right stage of the season :thumbup: :bluebird:

Weren't you "Slade out" and "never returning" a few months/weeks ago? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Another great result & solid performance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Let's hope it continues :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:56 pm

RumneyBluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote::sladein: great win Carlos :sladein: :bluescarf: let's go on and win those play offs now. We are peaking at the right stage of the season :thumbup: :bluebird:

Weren't you "Slade out" and "never returning" a few months/weeks ago? :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

:lol: :lol:
The guys a clown.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:57 pm

nubbsy wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

It wasn't pretty but you need to grind them out in the championship!

Agree. It's nice to see pretty, free flowing football throughout the season but at this stage especially, it's all about results.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:31 pm

Things seem to be coming together for us. Noone and morrison back is a huge boost. Especially if peltier is out now. The team is fresh, theres only really ralls who has played most games and seemed in need of a rest.

Two home games now where the aim should be 4 pointd minimum. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:35 pm

I still want Slade out!!!!! :sladeout:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:41 pm

We'll be lucky to get a point today. We can only hope for a play off place and then we've no chance as we're chokers. I'll say it now that we'll be playing championship football next season minus our best players.

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:15 pm

Brighton & Hove Albion wrote:We'll be lucky to get a point today. We can only hope for a play off place and then we've no chance as we're chokers. I'll say it now that we'll be playing championship football next season minus our best players.

We don't give a flying fek about Bummers FC :thumbup:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:16 pm

RumneyBluebird wrote:

Keep up butt mun :laughing6: :wave: :thumbup:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:19 pm

Carl, a great win away in a derby - that's never easy :ayatollah:

Roll on Tuesday, we have a great chance to get a run of results together :thumbright:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:27 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Brighton & Hove Albion wrote:We'll be lucky to get a point today. We can only hope for a play off place and then we've no chance as we're chokers. I'll say it now that we'll be playing championship football next season minus our best players.

Oh deary me, you've gone and done it haven't you. I've been supportive and you've come good but after that remark I've no option to get my voodoo doll out.

You'll not make the play offs now and mark my words on that you thithy sheep raping disgusting beastialty vile cretin :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Brighton & Hove Albion wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Oh deary me, you've gone and done it haven't you. I've been supportive and you've come good but after that remark I've no option to get my voodoo doll out.

You'll not make the play offs now and mark my words on that you thithy sheep raping disgusting beastialty vile cretin :ayatollah:

Saddles now look what you've f*cking done! :lol:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Like I said in another thread. He's the forum idiot. He talks shite consistently and it's very rare I agree with him, as in rarer than pandas breeding.

But today's game, great result but I'm still confused on how we scored in the second half. We were shocking.

Onwards and upwards though. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

:laughing6: :wave: :laughing6:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Like I said in another thread. He's the forum idiot. He talks shite consistently and it's very rare I agree with him, as in rarer than pandas breeding.

But today's game, great result but I'm still confused on how we scored in the second half. We were shocking.

You'll eat those words but you can retract them and we all carry on as we were otherwise you'll miss out. What's it to be?

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

You'll eat those words but you can retract them and we all carry on as we were otherwise you'll miss out. What's it to be?

Ok I'm confused what have I said wrong? If anything I've supported you. :laughing6:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:23 pm

2 NIL TO THE SHEEPSHAGGERS :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:33 am

Cracks me up when people go on about bha being bummers fc, makes you look like a right numpty, cardiff also has a massive gay population. Gay people from all over wales flock here for a start. Brighton are a decent club who have been through some tough times in the last 20 years like us. I hope they go up, nice city too with great nightlife, a bit like our fair city. :bluescarf: