Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats wrong with executing a heroin smuggler???

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:10 am

good riddance i say, bring chinese justice to Great Britain :ayatollah:

Re: Whats wrong with executing a heroin smuggler???

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 am

Good post. Smack is the most horrible drug and its misuse in this country causes thousands of crimes every year.

As far as i'm concerned all smack and crack dealers should join rapists and paedos on death row. It would certainly cut down our prison population....

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:23 am

it was a smackhead that burgled my house in july,,,,,,,,,,,scum

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 am

No doubt the poor smackhead had a troubled chilhood etc and was given a community service order and told to go for drug counselling. :evil:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:27 am

Agree in essence guys, but if he was mentally ill, it does put it in a different context for me. Guess we'll never know for sure.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 am

saladthedragon wrote:Agree in essence guys, but if he was mentally ill, it does put it in a different context for me. Guess we'll never know for sure.

according to the Chinese there are no records of him being ill, just greedy and plain f*cking stupid as far as i am concerned, but as long there is demand..................

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:53 am

There was a dealer in my village here in Derbyshire. He was here a few years and got too bog for his boots. One night he beat up my mates girlfriend, a week later he disappeared from the scene. He went running so i'm told.

Basically some of the locals had to take the law into thier own hands because the local authorites, although they had enough on him, Did not seem to want to solve the problem. Eventually our local copper asked for a transfer and got in 24 hours later.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:56 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:good riddance i say, bring chinese justice to Great Britain :ayatollah:

i am with you on that Bz :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:good riddance i say, bring chinese justice to Great Britain :ayatollah:

I agree Baz!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 am

how can anyone defend what that guy was doing, he had so much smack easyjet would have charged him excess luggage, i have seen with my own eyes what that shit does to people, it would be good if our gutless goverment took the same stance as china

rant over :D

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:08 am

Cocaine is as bad too. We are too scared of giving criminals like these the ultimate judgement in this country.

Any drug user should be executed. They are a waste of breath and a burden.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm

You want to execute me for smoking a bit of URBBB? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 pm

NewcasteBluebird wrote:You want to execute me for smoking a bit of URBBB? :cry: :cry: :cry:

nope, its not a class a and you really havnt smuggled enough in to share it with 22000 others have you :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 pm

It's a disgusting hippy drug. Stinks.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm

I don't disagree this person committed a hideous crime and should have faced a severe punishment.

However, no-one has the right to take a life and that includes you, me or the state. Capital punishment is barbaric and should be outlawed everywhere.

How can any country (China in this case) call itself a civilised society when they commit mutual premeditated murder?

Frankly the concept sickens me.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I don't disagree this person committed a hideous crime and should have faced a severe punishment.

However, no-one has the right to take a life and that includes you, me or the state. Capital punishment is barbaric and should be outlawed everywhere.

How can any country (China in this case) call itself a civilised society when they commit mutual premeditated murder?

so he is allowed to fetch that shit into a country and destroy numerous lives, wheres the difference its an eye for an eye he may of been a bit slow but come on he knew the risks ffs, just did not get his big fat wad of cash thats all

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I don't disagree this person committed a hideous crime and should have faced a severe punishment.

so he is allowed to fetch that shit into a country and destroy numerous lives, wheres the difference its an eye for an eye he may of been a bit slow but come on he knew the risks ffs, just did not get his big fat wad of cash thats all

I didn't say 'he should be allowed to fetch that shit into a country and destroy numerous lives'.

I fully agree he should be punished severely for what he did but that should-not have been the death penalty. We are supposidly living in civilised societies and ganging up on someone to take their life away, for whatever reason, is barbaric.

Also he may have been inocent (I'm not saying was, just that he may have been) and you cannot rectify a miscarriage of justice if you have already killed someone.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 pm

At the end of the day, we expect people in this country, whether resident or visiting, to abide by our rules or suffer the consequences of the law. Therefore, the same should apply to other countries i.e if we commit a crime there, we should expect to suffer their law - capital punishment or otherwise. We cannot expect to try and force our views on law and order, and what is right or wrong in our eyes, onto other countries.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 pm

GorseHillRed wrote:

At the end of the day, we expect people in this country, whether resident or visiting, to abide by our rules or suffer the consequences of the law. Therefore, the same should apply to other countries i.e if we commit a crime there, we should expect to suffer their law - capital punishment or otherwise. We cannot expect to try and force our views on law and order, and what is right or wrong in our eyes, onto other countries.

I agree totally but the question of the thread was "is it wrong executing a heroin smuggler?"

IMO it is for the reasons I have already stated. The Chinese and several other posters think differently and that's up to them.

However, I see nothing wrong in pointing out the fact that 'state sponsored murder' is barbaric in the extreme.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Maybe if they knew they would be executed if they get caught peddling or dealing they might think twice. Hang em high thats what i say.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:51 pm

I read or heard that, as he was mentally ill, he was given a package to walk through customs with, something no mentally sane person would do. However, I have also heard that he was awaiting sentence for 2 years or something like that. So surely evidence corroborating a complete stranger giving him a package could have been produced?

Heroin addicts are complete scumbags anyway. The heroin dealers are lower than even that

Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:18 pm

saladthedragon wrote:Agree in essence guys, but if he was mentally ill, it does put it in a different context for me. Guess we'll never know for sure.

We are told by his family that he had severe mental illness, so why didn't his family stop him from travelling abroad.

Anyone who is part of the Heron chain should receive this type of treatment.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Keep seeing all these young dumb British women on that 'Banged up Abroad' programme - how stupid must you be to think you'll get away with smuggling drugs, especially by air?!?!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 pm

What would you do if you know people who sell coke?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:18 pm

f**k him the geezer was a mongral anyway :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:32 pm

jonah wrote:f**k him the geezer was a mongral anyway :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm

BlooDan wrote:What would you do if you know people who sell coke?

The drug squad generally know who the sellers are, little interest with them they want the big boys.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 pm

BlueView wrote:
BlooDan wrote:What would you do if you know people who sell coke?

The drug squad generally know who the sellers are, little interest with them they want the big boys.

Trouble is they are on their yachts in the carribean :evil: