Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Corky your starting to get egg on your face

Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 am

i know you mean well, but you stick up for dj and pr to much and the other day you came out with i will be happy with 4 loan signings and the new deal now wont be til feb, whats that all about.

Re: Corky your starting to get egg on your face

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:02 am

Who are you mate?

I rarely stick up for DJ or PR....What makes you think that?

I just think sometimes that rumours are not always true and anonymous posters usually start them...I stick by my opinions and use my own name to say them...I am also wrong on many issues...but man enough to admit it and put my name to my posts.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:10 am

corky wrote:Who are you mate?

I rarely stick up for DJ or PR....What makes you think that?

I just think sometimes that rumours are not always true and anonymous posters usually start them...I stick by my opinions and use my own name to say them...I am also wrong on many issues...but man enough to admit it and put my name to my posts.

corky at the moment everybody is in a state of shock, with results and the investment saga, and to be honest the boys like yoursel,f tlg,vince and annis will always come in for stick, supporters got short memories of waht all you long serving supporters have done for the club, take no notice and keep up the banter

sexybaz

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:13 am

Corky cares Beyond about our club, he just gets taken like I have some times, he wants to believe everything is Rosy thats all.