Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are you fat??

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Theres no excuse - gym membership is reasonably priced these days.......or just stop eating too much!!?? :old:

Re: Are you fat??

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:05 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Theres no excuse - gym membership is reasonably priced these days.......or just stop eating too much!!?? :old:

Get on the old treadmill and work some of that grease off!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Merlin wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Theres no excuse - gym membership is reasonably priced these days.......or just stop eating too much!!?? :old:

Get on the old treadmill and work some of that grease off!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Im not fat but what the f**k does it have to do with you if i were?

I know you saddles your from Hengoed AND I USED TO TRAVEL ON THE SAME BUS AS YOU TO AWAY GAMES. Work out who i am you were sat behind me on the way to the liberty!

DON'T BE A PRICK IT DOESNT SUIT YOU, YOU WERE A GOOD LAD ON THE BUS, AND OTHER AWAY GAMES! We spoke and you didnt offend anybody .........cut it out mate.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:15 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

Im not fat but what the f**k does it have to do with you if i were?

I know you saddles your from Hengoed AND I USED TO TRAVEL ON THE SAME BUS AS YOU TO AWAY GAMES. Work out who i am you were sat behind me on the way to the liberty!

DON'T BE A PRICK IT DOESNT SUIT YOU, YOU WERE A GOOD LAD ON THE BUS, AND OTHER AWAY GAMES! We spoke and you didnt offend anybody .........cut it out mate.

He gets like this when there isn't enough positivity on the messageboard :roll: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Bless him, i think bow is the cause :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:59 pm

I have to agree with Ninian Sheep, whats it to you saddles?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:01 pm

i might be a pound or 2 over my playing weight :D :D and i cant go on a tredmill my leg is fucked frfom playing a mans game :D :old:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 pm

FISH. wrote:I have to agree with Ninian Sheep, whats it to you saddles?

Fish, Saddles will only tell us that he is 'just stimulating some debate' :roll:

He should get back to his positivity. There is enough doom and gloom on here as it is, without telling people they are eating or smoking themselves to death.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i might be a pound or 2 over my playing weight :D :D and i cant go on a tredmill my leg is fucked frfom playing a mans game :D :old:

Tiddly winks? :shock: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:08 pm

pith and toss :D :old:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 pm

f**k i'd sometimes come home from school with a fiver's worth of 10p's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Them were the day's :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:13 pm

but the thing was you would cut your pockets to shreds as they were sharp as f**k :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Or not wearing a belt and constantly pulling ya kegs up :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:18 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Or not wearing a belt and constantly pulling ya kegs up :lol:

:lol: That was your 1000th post ninian!!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh the memory's :old:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:19 pm

claire wrote:

what a way to do it :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i might be a pound or 2 over my playing weight :D :D and i cant go on a tredmill my leg is fucked frfom playing a mans game :D :old:

No way Baz, stop putting yourself down, your a perfect picture of health, and I know all to well how fitness and a healthy lifestyle plays a big part in your life.

Your ex-lover

JBBJ

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:

No way Baz, stop putting yourself down, your a perfect picture of health, and I know all to well how fitness and a healthy lifestyle plays a big part in your life.

Your ex-lover

JBBJ

:lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:23 pm

claire wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Typical :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm

so i am officially CURVY :D

cheers jack i was going to take a half of a panadol with a sip of tea, but i feel fine now, maybe my methadone is kicking in :ayatollah:
had your text the other day, but forgot to reply i was driving and when a text and drive i get the spelling wrong :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:27 pm

and i am trying to watch fred dibnah on the discovery channel....rivveting watch

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 pm

i may be an onze or too overweight, but i told my mrs , im only drinking when theres football on the telly :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:33 pm

ninianblue wrote:i may be an onze or too overweight, but i told my mrs , im only drinking when theres football on the telly :lol:
day off tomorrow, or does that include highlights too :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:36 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i may be an onze or too overweight, but i told my mrs , im only drinking when theres football on the telly :lol:
day off tomorrow, or does that include highlights too :lol: :lol:

sky sports news 24hrs included :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm

:lol: my mrs moans wether it be be first can or first pint, she say's il see you tomorrow with an evil look in her eye :shock:

I find this a challenge! and continue to get pissed as f**k. I took a liberty at newcastle which she wont let me forget, well i forgot to tell her we were going into 1 of their main pubs :o

Nothing happened, i even got asked asked back by some lad who said i'd put my drink on "his table" to meet him later after the match. coppers wouldnt let me in tho and surrounded the pub with horses and foot old bill. Kents i was looking forward to a chat after the game.

Should have seen their faces when they asked where i was from...picture. still not forgiven for it :(

:ayatollah:

Cheers the lads in Rosie's bar from the toon, not bully's and a good laugh.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and i am trying to watch fred dibnah on the discovery channel....rivveting watch

My darling Baz, (ex-lover) I am attempting to watch the new Wolfman film (wife and kids in tow) trying to type this whilst, pretending to be sober after experimentations with my usual Saturday night substances legal: white wine, guinness and cigarettes, illegal: something that you smoke that rhymes with funk ? Yes you`ve guessed it, its ker-plunk that silly board game from the 70`s that I have now melted down and smoked the effects are horrific. Has I type I am seeing both the Anti Christ and Mrs Ramsgate are dancing a gypsy foxtrot around my dining table singing Chas & Dave songs. Is this real ?

For the politically correct brigade I should point out my children Alphonse and Gaylord are 67 and 71 years old respesctively, which does not in my mind at least make me a poor role model
for my children.

JBBJ

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm

niniansheep...i sent you a p.m :D

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Rob sent you 1 back :D