Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKET SALES

Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 am

Have stopped Selling :roll:

PR Will do some NEW SPIN TODAY WITH THE PRESS

Re: SEASON TICKET SALES

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:01 am

Im not sure Im gonna re-new mine just yet after yesterday. I'm in a financial struggle at the moment and wanted to and DID take advantage of the new offer, but may delay on signing the forms when they arrive until i find out whats going on with this f*cking club!

The way we are at the moment, and the clubs insecurities doesn't give me great confidence that we can finish in a play off spot, and would result in me not getting back my £330 S/T money. I usually re-new as late as possible once my finances are sorted and i know where i am, but this time im not so sure.

Please dont tell me i should re-new anyway because i probably will end up doing so but, Jones, Ridsdale and the debacles going on at the moment are just forcing me to back off for the time being.

I also don't believe the cash will be for funding players in the new year, after hearing lie after lie from Rita P. and i want to see the back off Dave Jones now too.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 am

Most people are short of cash at this time of year, (apart from the players ??) They live in a different world and wouldn't understand some of the sacrifices being made by fans to invest in their club

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 am

Yeah the smart thing to do is just pay on the day. Then they don't get to play monopoly with our finances and you are actually paying more to support the club. I'll not be getting another season ticket until we look like selling out every week.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 pm

I bought mine, but I dont regret it as I was always going to anyway.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I bought mine, but I dont regret it as I was always going to anyway.

same here, if we go up or go down i would still get mine

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I bought mine, but I dont regret it as I was always going to anyway.

Same here I would get one even if we were relegated. That said I don't blame Merlin it's fans like him who make a difference not mugs like me.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:11 pm

6000 sold I was told

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:13 pm

stickywicket wrote:6000 sold I was told

Yes, but I reckon if we had Won the last 2 games we were heading for 10,000 by 31st Dec 09.
Since Plymouth they are virtually Zero sales.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm

I won't be either - wife just made redundant - I have a ticket for this season with my 2 little girls but been to 7 home games this season W1 D2 L4 so I am a curse anyway - too expensive with a 250 mile round trip.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm

dorsetblue wrote:I won't be either - wife just made redundant - I have a ticket for this season with my 2 little girls but been to 7 home games this season W1 D2 L4 so I am a curse anyway - too expensive with a 250 mile round trip.

Sorry to hear and I dont blame you.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

I have just bought mine and my brothers an hour ago. Still renewing mine after yesterdays shit. That is just another day following Cardiff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

renewed mine and would have done anyway, we are always shite at xmas :(

Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:37 pm

sack wrote:renewed mine and would have done anyway, we are always shite at xmas :(

We still Love Our Club, The gutless lot done there now wont stop us turning up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 am

I renewed myself and my wife and step sons tickets a few weeks back.... we are heart-broken at what has happened over Xmas.....Boo....Hiss

But as many fans would have bought them anyway......Enough said......

You are MY CARDIFF oOOH ahHH

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:11 am

yes got mine to - Again I was always going to go

I support Cardiff City not the wasters that play for them

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:37 am

the gut wrenching manner of our capitulation against Peterboro is the difficult taste to wash from my mouth........ however, it was still a great day out following city. In some ways Monday was a microcosm of what following Cardiff City is all about. It's a rollercoaster, all lows and highs, lets just pray we end on a high this year. In fact lets give up praying and cheer our team to finish on a high this year.

I have renewed my season ticket, I cannot imagine not being a Cardiff City Season Ticket holder. It's a status I hold with high esteem in my life.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 am

someones lying .according to this article record we've up to 8000 with 500 sold yesterday
if you log on e ticketing and try to buy a season[dont put yur credit catd details in]you'll see what areas of the fground have either sold out or have ltd availability

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:14 am

stickywicket wrote:someones lying .according to this article record we've up to 8000 with 500 sold yesterday
if you log on e ticketing and try to buy a season[dont put yur credit catd details in]you'll see what areas of the fground have either sold out or have ltd availability

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 80,00.html

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -25491402/