Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe ledley premirship quality NO

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:19 pm

I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE IN THE PREMISHIP WANT JOE LEDLEY

I personally think he was shocking this season and dont understand how top clubs would want him

Agree?

I'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Joe ledley premirship quality NO

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 pm

All the better for us if we can get some bunce for him then 8-)

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm

joshdanielw wrote:I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE IN THE PREMISHIP WANT JOE LEDLEY

I personally think he was shocking this season and dont understand how top clubs would want him

Agree?

No, I don't agree, as he's earned his chance of premiership football and I think you're being very harsh on a player, that played umpteen games, when he needed 2 hip operations, because he was begged to do so, by Dave Jones. He played on as long as he could, until his hips could take it no longer and then as soon as he was able to, he rushed himself back and played very well for us!

He's getting slated now, because he appears to have decided, that he wants to have his chance of playing in the best football league in the world, which means leaving Cardiff City!

As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't owe the club anything, he's been with us since he was a boy, he's completed every contract he's signed with us and had we been able to strengthen the squad like "The Riddler" promised to do with our season ticket money last season, then we could have had Premiership football on our own doorstep and I'm quite confident, that Joe would have stayed with us!

I don't personally think that Joe will set the world alight in the Premiership, but whichever club get him, I think will be getting a trier and a very loyal person.

I hope he goes to an English based club if he does go (So that we get some financial reward), but if he were to go to the likes of Celtic (Which I think would be a bad move for him) and we got no compensation for him, that's his choice and I don't think he should be castigated for it!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:13 am

joshdanielw wrote:I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE IN THE PREMISHIP WANT JOE LEDLEY

Agree?

Talking through your arse. No player could have played with both hips fucked but Joe did for most of the season and coupled with Ridsdale f*cking his head up over a new contract is it any wonder he wasn't at his best. A fully fit and mentally sound Ledley will set the Premier league alight - you just watch. We are selling another gem for peanuts. Why are all these big clubs sniffing around him then? The Daily Mail reports this morning that Liverpool are now interested

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 am

Joe has been great for us i dont understand anyone who slates joe ffs.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 pm

I DONT DOUBT HIS HUGE COMITTMENT

I JUST THINK THIS SEASON HONESTLY I KNOW YOU CAN USE HIS HIP AS AN EXUCE BUT HE WASNT GOOD END OF

HE WONT LAST 5 MINUTES IN THE PREM LEAGUE

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Think you could end up eating your words

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:11 pm

i wont