Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"MANCHESTER UNITED STAR TRAINS TODAY WITH CARDIFF CITY"

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Players at Treforest training ground, apparently he was outstanding :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is set to Sign a 1 year loan deal as soon as The Tax Bill is paid :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Link here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17081 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MANCHESTER UNITED STAR TRAINS TODAY WITH CARDIFF CITY

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Joe Ledley's replacement obviously. I'd still like to see us sign a central midfield boss. I assume Drinkwater will play alongside McPhail yeah? Or will he be Burke's understudy?

Re: MANCHESTER UNITED STAR TRAINS TODAY WITH CARDIFF CITY

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Excellent news that , about time too :) :ayatollah:

Re: "MANCHESTER UNITED STAR TRAINS TODAY WITH CARDIFF CITY"

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Great news, lets get this tax bill paid asap before he gets a different offer :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Good news at last

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:36 pm

I spoke to him personally in the carpark this morning after pinching a hour off work to watch them train.

This is what he said 'hopefully i'll be signing on loan for a year but we'll have to see how it goes.'

He looked really good, fit & strong. If didn't mind putting a foot in either i witnessed him smash Chopra in a 50/50 and he was running rings around Rae. And he was a nice boy too.

We should be after more young load signings from the top 4, they're probably rammed with good players!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 pm

I work nearby too I should have popped up for 10 mins ? :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Stern wrote:I spoke to him personally in the carpark this morning after pinching a hour off work to watch them train.

This is what he said 'hopefully i'll be signing on loan for a year but we'll have to see how it goes.'

He looked really good, fit & strong. If didn't mind putting a foot in either i witnessed him smash Chopra in a 50/50 and he was running rings around Rae. And he was a nice boy too.

We should be after more young load signings from the top 4, they're probably rammed with good players!

I have seen parked cars run rings around Rae

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Good news. Question though:

Why are we training at treforest and not the Vale Complex?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Dont know mate, they're always up there though.

There's loads more playing fields up there compared to the Vale. I think they use the Vale more for the gym, pool & indoor pitch in the winter.

Plus, the Vale pitch's normally big f**k off Steroid freak chasing the a around

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Ok, thanks for the update.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:48 pm

Lou Vogel wrote:Good news. Question though:

Why are we training at treforest and not the Vale Complex?

I heared the pitches are being worked on or something ?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:
Stern wrote:I spoke to him personally in the carpark this morning after pinching a hour off work to watch them train.

I have seen parked cars run rings around Rae

Taiwo did :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:28 pm

totally agree with this. we should be looking at these types of players, the likes of cleverly who was at watford and jay simpson who was at qpr.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:32 pm

agree with that,germany has showed that a mix of youth with a little expierience will work, i would love to see a few young players from the top clubs,give them the platform to perform and we may reap the rewards

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Yeah, young players from big clubs with a point to prove is a good shout in my opinion.

Comparing us to the mighty Germans is a bit out there though, :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Yep, just look at Mancienne with Wolves, Johnny Evans with Sunderland, Frazer Campbell with Hull etc. All played major roles in getting those teams promoted and is a route I wish we had adopted before now :ayatollah:

Now hurry up and pay HMRC TG so we can sigh him up before someone else comes in for him :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:45 pm

Sounds great, fair play.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:47 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Yep, just look at Mancienne with Wolves, Johnny Evans with Sunderland, Frazer Campbell with Hull etc. All played major roles in getting those teams promoted and is a route I wish we had adopted before now :ayatollah:

Now hurry up and pay HMRC TG so we can sigh him up before someone else comes in for him :lol:

We did have Eddie and Kelvin mind! :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 pm

:lol: Forgot about them :roll:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

piledriver64 wrote::lol: Forgot about them :roll:

I was trying to as well, now look what you made me do! :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Stern wrote:Yeah, young players from big clubs with a point to prove is a good shout in my opinion.

Comparing us to the mighty Germans is a bit out there though, :lol:

ha,i wouldnt compare us just the structure is the way forward in my eyes,your only as good as your last few games,some old heads live by their name and have 5 good performances a year and are on stupid wages,lets mix it up a bit i say

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

yeh good news

that training ground is fab.

with the wind in the right direction you can hear them training from my house.

I work nearby too I should have popped up for 10 mins ?

where do you work then mart ?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 pm

Yeah your right Gup, takes the piss when he never gives youngsters a chance even when the big earners are playing shit.

In my opinion Darcy was class at the back end of last year but Dave Jones would never had given him a chance without all the injury's even if we were losing 4 -0 every game.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Is he allowed to take part in the friendly tomorrow seeing as its only a friendly? Like weve seen in the past with trailists playing in friendlies.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Welcome on board Ryan.
I ever the optimist. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:46 pm

ccfc_brown wrote:Is he allowed to take part in the friendly tomorrow seeing as its only a friendly? Like weve seen in the past with trailists playing in friendlies.

Im not sure. I dont think so - because he is contracted at another club, so until the embargo is lifted, he can not wear a shirt just yet. Im sure some one will be along to confirm this shortly!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Is this a fact?

Do you definitly know?

Has it been confirmed?

Do you have proof?

Can you show us the written confirmation?

Who told you this?

Why haven't the club told the Trust first?

Where did you get your information?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigGwynram

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Merlin wrote:
ccfc_brown wrote:Is he allowed to take part in the friendly tomorrow seeing as its only a friendly? Like weve seen in the past with trailists playing in friendlies.

Im not sure. I dont think so - because he is contracted at another club, so until the embargo is lifted, he can not wear a shirt just yet. Im sure some one will be along to confirm this shortly!

YES HE CAN - WE JUST SAY HE'S ON TRIAL! BECAUSE ITS NOT A COMPETETIVE MATCH! CAN ALSO USE MANY SUBSTITUTES AS WELL!!!

confirmed!
:ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:25 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 02,00.html
LOAN AGREED