Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ZOLA-HOPE NOT

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 pm

ZOLA was in morgans hotel swansea yesterday,i hope he is not in talks for the jack job,surely he is out of their budget,i would be devastated if he had that job,the guys always been a legend in my eyes,i had a call today off a mate who's mate seen him there.surely not

Re: ZOLA-HOPE NOT

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:57 pm

gup-1 wrote:ZOLA was in morgans hotel swansea yesterday,i hope he is not in talks for the jack job,surely he is out of their budget,i would be devastated if he had that job,the guys always been a legend in my eyes,i had a call today off a mate who's mate seen him there.surely not

I hope not to, as I am a Big Fan of his .

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gup-1 wrote:ZOLA was in morgans hotel swansea yesterday,i hope he is not in talks for the jack job,surely he is out of their budget,i would be devastated if he had that job,the guys always been a legend in my eyes,i had a call today off a mate who's mate seen him there.surely not

do u think he wants to manage a club with a more or less zero transfer budget and players being recruited without a manager ?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

do u think he wants to manage a club with a more or less zero transfer budget and players being recruited without a manager ?

i asked my mate all the natural questions,but as he said why was he there,it would not be a holiday down the mumbles.let them have anyone not zola though

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:07 pm

please dont do it zola, hes far to nice a bloke, with a glittering football career behind himself to take that job :twisted:

dean holdsworth is still topping there list :lol:

all he wants is a tracksuit, cap and a big mac..................cant see trundle being to impressed :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 pm

milly44 wrote:please dont do it zola, hes far to nice a bloke, with a glittering football career behind himself to take that job :twisted:

all he wants is a tracksuit, cap and a big mac..................cant see trundle being to impressed :lol:

Deano can get kitted out by the GLC :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
milly44 wrote:please dont do it zola, hes far to nice a bloke, with a glittering football career behind himself to take that job :twisted:

Deano can get kitted out by the GLC :lol:

YOU KNOWS IT ;)
a proper band.
safe martyn (clart) ;)

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

I loves them they are brill .............. safe :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Not a very good manager though so might be okay.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm

Top Fella, ( i played with him once- long story!) but on the advice of Gus Poyett - he has gone to have a look.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Daya wrote:

Top Fella, ( i played with him once- long story!) but on the advice of Gus Poyett - he has gone to have a look.

he is a top top man,i have met him a few times when i was yts and on changing room duty,he was a proper gentleman had time for everyone,i would be gutted if he went there,i think he will become a good manager,hope the jacks is not where he will start though,i was thinking tisdale,nigel adkins,someone in that mould,what do you think daya?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Zola won't go to that shit ole!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm

gup-1 wrote:
Daya wrote:

he is a top top man,i have met him a few times when i was yts and on changing room duty,he was a proper gentleman had time for everyone,i would be gutted if he went there,i think he will become a good manager,hope the jacks is not where he will start though,i was thinking tisdale,nigel adkins,someone in that mould,what do you think daya?

Cant see him moving from London myself, but there again he's out to prove himself as a Manager and another Prem team at present would be doubtful, he doesnt want or crave money, just as Poyett at Brighton, who would have taken the jacks job if offered! so it could be a posability for sure. Also hes used to working with no money and loan players!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:26 pm

It wouldn't suprise me as like Sousa last year he is off everyones radar.

But seriously, Dunga was seen in Marks and Spencers in Swansea this afternoon. FACT! :shock:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Zola odds on now.

WTF?

:shock:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 pm

jacks are announcing the new manager monday,a shortlist of 4,adkins,speed,zola+another,i think dayo was not far off when he said speed,but i have heard 1 of them WILL be named monday am.I put a few quid on adkins

Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:18 pm

i'll stick with Speed.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Zola was one of the best imported players ever to grace the premierleague with a brilliant eye for goal who certainly knew where the opposition goals were.What could he possibly do to a team that only knows that the keeper rolls the ball out to full back who then passes the ball to each other across the park to the other full back who then passes it back to keeper, who then repeats the same procedure for 90 mins? Don't do it Zola, they're the most boring team in the history of football.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:25 pm

no it was buy one get one free, meal deal, :ayatollah: