Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT "

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Spain beat Germany :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I chose for the first time a winning team in the World Cup :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT "

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

About time really Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

You're like the opposite of the psychic octopus then?? :D

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Spain deserved to win! :D

I am glad i said they would be in the final and they will win the Cup :D

They outplayed the Germans tongiht and I am so glad they are out because England would have come back with we went out to the finalists ! lol

Come on Spain :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:43 pm

spain no doubt were the better side tonight and deserved to go on and play in the final... good luck to them...

our team had an outstanding tournament, youngest german team ever with a big future played exciting and entertaining football, crushed England and Argentina and gave us great moments this summer...

bit disappointed but not really sad, Spain deserved the win tonight but our youngsters were fantastic me thinks...

Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm

2012 and 2014 and maybe even 2016 this German team is going to be a real force and I will think will win atleast one of these major tournaments. Sweinsteiger (cant get much more of a German name than that) is only 25 :o and Ozil. Bye bye Ballack and sadly now Klose :(

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 am

Hofmeister wrote:spain no doubt were the better side tonight and deserved to go on and play in the final... good luck to them...

our team had an outstanding tournament, youngest german team ever with a big future played exciting and entertaining football, crushed England and Argentina and gave us great moments this summer...

bit disappointed but not really sad, Spain deserved the win tonight but our youngsters were fantastic me thinks...

ESPANA Steffan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was deep down expecting Germany to Win.