Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOE LEDLEY

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Can somebody confirm if the offer is still on the table for Joe at CCFC, I have a feeling its not due to negligence at the board level.

Re: JOE LEDLEY

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Can somebody confirm if the offer is still on the table for Joe at CCFC, I have a feeling its not due to negligence at the board level.

Rich can CCFC actually afford him now ? £25k per week plus bonuses considering the current climate is very steep .

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Can somebody confirm if the offer is still on the table for Joe at CCFC, I have a feeling its not due to negligence at the board level.

Rich can CCFC actually afford him now ? £25k per week plus bonuses considering the current climate is very steep .

We dont know Mart, nobody tell us anything or the truth should I say :?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:49 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

We dont know Mart, nobody tell us anything or the truth should I say :?

love to hear this from someone at Stoke :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:50 pm

I heard 4 different people from city dealt with stoke, jenkins balls it up, borley failed,ridsdale, then dave jones.
Stoke got fed up.

Also i heard city withdrew their offer to him and joe will speak out soon, i know his brother well.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 pm

LONGLEGS wrote:

I heard 4 different people from city dealt with stoke, jenkins balls it up, borley failed,ridsdale, then dave jones.
Stoke got fed up.

Also i heard city withdrew their offer to him and joe will speak out soon, i know his brother well.

That sounds about right to me !

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
LONGLEGS wrote:

Stoke got fed up.

That sounds about right to me !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You couldn't make it up could you. Sadly now Celtic maybe be Joe's only option left to him and that is thanks to our inept board. I was annoyed when I first heard about it but now understand fully, the lad must be really fed up because he dont want to be far far home.