Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The facts, the rumours and the ball ache!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 am

Apologies but I just don't have time to read down every single thread on here this morning, so could someone just quickly fill me in, if the following is correct, cos I have just had a show down with a bluddy know it all (yes a man, it had to be didn't it)

1. Have loan terms been agreed with Danny Drinkwater pending the embargo being lifted? Cos quite bizarrely there was reports everywhere last night, that it was signed and sealed but this was not be physically possible at the moment........
2. Is Ledley definitely off, with no fee attached?
3. Is Whitts definitely off to Celtic? (I hope not)

Facts please.......

Re: The facts, the rumours and the ball ache!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 am

fill you in? this is a football site luv :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:37 am

ihatealiens wrote:fill you in? this is a football site luv :lol: :lol: :lol:

How rude!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:41 am

Actually tickles me that no one is answering. Usually everyone got enough to say for themselves on here.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 am

Loan terms have been agreed for Drinkwater but he hasn't signed yet - embargo :lol:
should get £900,000 off Celtic if he goes there as yet he has not signed a late bid may come in for him yet
Dunno about Whittingham but he is being watched by many a club including Celtic and they are trying to do a deal including Whittingham and Loovens.
Hope that helps. Can't fill you in today got a busy schedule :lol: :lol: :lol: and I got ball ache :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 am

ihatealiens wrote:Loan terms have been agreed for Drinkwater but he hasn't signed yet - embargo :lol:
should get £900,000 off Celtic if he goes there as yet he has not signed a late bid may come in for him yet
Dunno about Whittingham but he is being watched by many a club including Celtic and they are trying to do a deal including Whittingham and Loovens.
Hope that helps. Can't fill you in today got a busy schedule :lol: :lol: :lol: and I got ball ache :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crackin! Mr Fookin Know it All was wrong wrong wrong! And I was Right Right Right!

and :lol: at your last comment. Gave me cheer on this rainy morning. God Bless You :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 am

update!!! - Ledley is having a medical as we speak and will be signing for Celtic later in the day - boo hoo - a sad day.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 am

not even paul the octopus could answer them, but the first two should be confirmed by the end of the week as for whitts only time will tell

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am

ihatealiens wrote:update!!! - Ledley is having a medical as we speak and will be signing for Celtic later in the day - boo hoo - a sad day.

Traitor! Not bothered about Ledley anymore. He obviously don't give a shit about City, and Celtic of all places. Might as well retire

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:update!!! - Ledley is having a medical as we speak and will be signing for Celtic later in the day - boo hoo - a sad day.

Traitor! Not bothered about Ledley anymore. He obviously don't give a shit about City, and Celtic of all places. Might as well retire

Had his head turned by his agent and a big wad of Wonga - hey ho, hopefully we will have drinkwater to replace him, a quality player in his own right but we are only borrowing him - he is going to be a star for sure.