Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GAVIN RAE

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Latest news broken some of his fingers yesterday out for up to 3 weeks.

Re: GAVIN RAE

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 pm

In a strange sort of way that's not bad news.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Midfield general wrote:punching someone or something maybe..?

Good one :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Wht can't he play with them srapped together big girl, he could not have broken any toes as he didn't make a tackle or kick the ball 2nd half

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Ebbw Vale youve made 50 posts now so yr in with a shout of the signed City shirt, but maybe no one will want it now :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm

lol cheers Annis

Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Wht can't he play with them srapped together big girl, he could not have broken any toes as he didn't make a tackle or kick the ball 2nd half

He won't coz he's a "wanker" so I just read in a different thread :D

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Sounds good news to me, give Wildig a game

effjaydee

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ebbw Vale youve made 50 posts now so yr in with a shout of the signed City shirt, but maybe no one will want it now :lol:

Maybe Annis could use it as a threat. It goes to the poster who has posted the least :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:12 pm

If he'd try to punch someone he would have swung and missed anyway.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 pm

We Desp need 4 Extra Players, beyond now.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Ebbw Vale youve made 50 posts now so yr in with a shout of the signed City shirt, but maybe no one will want it now :lol:

I'd love it!! .....................and the shirt!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:53 pm

annis i just cant belive jones never went 4 5 1 when they got there 2nd the players were just goin threw the motions 2nd half

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 pm

tomo wrote:annis i just cant belive jones never went 4 5 1 when they got there 2nd the players were just goin threw the motions 2nd half

Tom, youve just said it, thats why I dont rate DJ as he has NO PLAN B lol.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 pm

I was told Rae broke his finger picking his nose when goal number 4 went in

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Annis , if I get to 50 posts , I reckon the players signatures would spoil the shirt I'm proud of!!!! Well some of them anyway .... can I choose who signs it and who doesn't ? :D

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:21 pm

we had all better start Mass Posting, if we dont reach the target soon Annis will have to tipex half the name soff and get it resigned :D

or we will find our PR is full of shit and the squad will be no different come february

Sack

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:24 pm

sack wrote:

we had all better start Mass Posting, if we dont reach the target soon Annis will have to tipex half the name soff and get it resigned :D

or we will find our PR is full of shit and the squad will be no different come february

Sack

:lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:43 pm

who can we use in midfield now?

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:48 pm

ive had a guts full of gavin rae, hes beyond a joke now, he was f*cking terrible yesterday and has been for a while
wildig should start the next few games !

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 pm

GAVIN RAE BARMY ARMY!!!!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Let TG put a meat cleaver to them!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Latest news broken some of his fingers yesterday out for up to 3 weeks.