Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Baz`s House Competition

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Has Baz as made everone aware on this MB, he`s on holidays for a fortnight, as I live in the next street from him I am hoping to provide him with a welcome home suprise present, my suggestions are:

1 Give his house to a family of Lithuanian political asylum seekers who have 26 children

2 Demolish the house, tarmac over the remains and move in a group of gypsys with their caravans, horses, dogs etc

3 Simply burgle and ransack his house, selling anything of value at cash generators, and selling his fishing rods and marital aids on this MB. I will not however touch his collection of antique cuckoo, clocks their so precious to him.

4 Pay a group of local chavs, druggies, winos etc (easy to find in porth) to party in house, whilst trashing it, thereby decreasing its market value dramatically.

5 Just burn the house down and poison his koi carp.

Any other suggestions would be welcome, especially Mrs Ramsgates, the best suggestion will win a bottle of lambrini and ten richmond king size.

Re: Baz`s House Competition

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

they all sound brilliant ideas...hard to choose ;) :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 pm

how about we give his house a change by taking out all the internal walls and and celling joists and brick up all the windows paint the outside blue so when he comes home he will think it is doctor whos tardis ...... you know how much of a fan he is / i think john evans would take the job on,

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:54 pm

I'm from Merthyr so can help with all of the above.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Thanks for the offer Fish, I`ll be in touch soon.

Cheers

Jbbj

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Hire a caravan put it in his garden , drape it in Swansea City flags and lines full of pegs and have a BBQ there full of Cardiff City fans wearing Jack shirts when he comes back off his hols. Whose that Geezer that went to the cricket with Baz and a few of you lads? I am sure he can organise some Jack shirts :lol: :lol: :lol: Then we can have a ritual burning of the shirts while doing the Ayottollah, I am sure Ahmadinejad would be proud :lol: :lol: :lol: . f**k me you would only need Sam there and it would be like the old days :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:20 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Hire a caravan put it in his garden , drape it in Swansea City flags and lines full of pegs and have a BBQ there full of Cardiff City fans wearing Jack shirts when he comes back off his hols. Whose that Geezer that went to the cricket with Baz and a few of you lads? I am sure he can organise some Jack shirts :lol: :lol: :lol: Then we can have a ritual burning of the shirts while doing the Ayottollah, I am sure Ahmadinejad would be proud :lol: :lol: :lol: . f**k me you would only need Sam there and it would be like the old days :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now this I do like.

JBBJ

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 pm

paint it in swansea colours with a big swan on the front :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Brick up all his doors from the outside !

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 pm

rob wrote:paint it in swansea colours with a big swan on the front :lol:

I like it Rob, his good name would be tarnished by this, as the Rhondda is a Jack free zone, and this would ruin his reputation (not that its that good locally anyway)

Jbbj

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm

rob wrote:paint it in swansea colours with a big swan on the front :lol:

Brick up all his doors from the outside !

was going to say both of them :(

how about painting the front of his house st george colours

a for sale sign in the garden is quick and easy :lol:

get a mot faliure, put it outside his house jack it up take off the wheels and prop it on blocks :)

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:10 pm

what was the outcome then :D ???????

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:15 pm

milly44 wrote:what was the outcome then :D ???????

my house is black and white anyway :lol: :lol:

all of the above i end up doing myself after a bow session :D

there is a distinct smell of ky jelly lingering around here, milly has this got anything to do with you?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 pm

:shock: :? :oops:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

he's got you sussed milly :lol:

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Sorry about turning the house into a monkey sanctuary Baz. I hope your insurance people are not playing silly buggers.

If you need an hand with the decorating, Kelvin Darby is quite cheap. And I will go halves, with the cost thats only fair.

Did you find a kind, loving home for Cyrus the Orangutang ?

If you have`nt try Don May on the Parade.

Regards

Mr Bowen

Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Mr bowen,

the monkey is playing absolute bollocks here, we have now found out by extensive research that you do not feed it magners and faggots, it makes it very unstable. it has however defaced one of my antique digital watches by urinating and smothering it in centrepede feaces, please can you arrang collection as soon as possible

you ever loyal serving tennant

BAZ

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Help is at hand fear not. My butler Cribbs will collect the aforementioned primate tomorrow morning and put it in his transit van. Cribbs will then deliver it, to a certain Mr Ridsdale who resides I believe in the Yorkshire area.

Mr Ridsdale is a keen "monkeyologist" who runs a charity retraining and rehoming monkeys.

Please send me a cheque for any damages to my usual address in Kings Cross.

JBBS

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 pm

have you the same cardbord box or have you upgraded to a wendy house sir???

Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Its the Wendy House Baz, I share it with a crackhead called River and an elderly glaswegian streetdrinker called Tootsie, their both cross dressers, but we three have a great deal of fun together in the Wendy.

Wheres Mrs Ramsgate ? Ain`t heard from her/him since last Thursday.

Possibility that she/he as once again been sectioned under either the anti-terrorist or mental health acts.

JBBS