Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: any else like rangers (glasgow) on here ?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:10 pm

we are the people

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:oh I forgot slagging Paddy aint racism.....f**k orrrffff!

Irish is a nationality not a race. Surely for racism to have occurred there would have to be a reference to the Irishman's colour or race such as 'you black Irish blah blah'

Just referring to Irish scum is not nice but it is only on par with a reference to Welsh being sheep shaggers or singing songs about defecating on the other side of the Seven Bridge.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Typical Celtic response Johnny - always the victims eh :roll:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:14 pm

This all sums it up really......all a load of irrelevant bigot nonsense. Hate them both.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 pm

FISH. wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
TrecynonBlue wrote:I'm a big Rangers fan. My dad is from the blue side of Glasgow. I hate Celtic more than Swansea. Hate their club, their fans and all they stand for. Their fans chanted through a 2 minute silence when they played away at some team on rememberance Sunday last season. Check youtube for it.

They count themselves as Irish, not Scottish/British.

The thought of Ledley joining Celtic makes my blood boil.

MON THE GERS! :ayatollah:

Who's that pic in ya avatar? :lol:

thats what I was thinking.. Ex Aberdeen

Aye, but when a player pulls on a City top, I forget their past. They're Bluebirds now :ayatollah:

I have been informed McNuggets is not a Celtic fan. But Burke and Rossco are.

And besides I only dislike Celtic in Scottish football. Don't really care anout any other team. They just hate us.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
PtB wrote:FTOF! :ayatollah:

Actually Rangers are my team in Scotland, but I would like to pop in and watch the current League Cup holders Clydebank.

My dream trip would be to watch Rangers destroy Celtic at Ibrox, watch the Bankies retain the League Cup and smash Airdrie up on the way home.

Perfect.

Oh, go on then!!!

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:30 pm

A TRIP TO IBROX COUNT ME IN I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE 4 YEARS. WE'LL HAVE A FULL BUS :D

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:A TRIP TO IBROX COUNT ME IN I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE 4 YEARS. WE'LL HAVE A FULL BUS :D

WE would or plane :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:A TRIP TO IBROX COUNT ME IN I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE 4 YEARS. WE'LL HAVE A FULL BUS :D

WE would or plane :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dont think they will let me take a slab or smoke on bmi baby... got a chance on ryan air tho :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes Rangers any day, Cant stand Celtic and what they believe/stand for.

Hey up Annis you support Cardiff City as well as Merthyr Town, West Ham, England, Wales, Rangers (Scottish) you're more confused than Scooby Doo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Cant stand Rangers or Celtic and their glory hunting fans. Every town in Scotland has their share of them instead of following their local team. No wonder the SPL is a f*cking joke

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Celtic or Rangers load of bollocks. their both politically orientated tossers, waste of space, bollocks to Rangers royalist twats and bollocks to Celtic f**k off back to Rome,waste of space both of them . Give me Inverness Caledonian Thistle any day. Footballs a sport,support your team, whatever your religion.

Jbbj

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 pm

mickey mouse league,,,,,,,, do you think we would enjoy our derby games against the jacks , if we met them,,,,, with cup comps,,, could be 6 times a season,,,,, if you wnt european football, join port talbot,,,

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 am

ninianblue wrote:mickey mouse league,,,,,,,, do you think we would enjoy our derby games against the jacks , if we met them,,,,, with cup comps,,, could be 6 times a season,,,,, if you wnt european football, join port talbot,,,

in the past we have played the jacks more than twice a season and they rivalry got more intense and i loved it

Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:40 pm

f**k the old firm. If you're coming to Scotland for a game of football, come & watch Clydebank. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:00 pm

or the mighty Albion Rovers... :D

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:41 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:after cardiff city its merthyr and rangers for me :ayatollah:

Cant stand em...Bunch of utter scummy tramps and bigots :lol:

Did you see the state of that lot in Manchester, pissed senceless and rolling round in their own filth and garbage in the gutters of Mancsville...Cant take em anywhere!

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 am

Yes I'm a R@ngers Blue as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:53 am

lets get the ball rolling for a piss up trip to ibrox :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:33 pm

I couldn't give a toss about either. Saying I hate one more than the other is like saying I hate Schalke more than Borrussia Dortmund. They're in a different country in a different league, who cares about them?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Celtic for me as good Catholic boy, I still think Joe Ledley is a prick though.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Yes Ranger are British and i cant say what Celtic are !!!! :ayatollah: