Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Carl

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Matey!

Where's the exclusive's gone!

I dont care about people moaning that all you post is negativity as long as it's fact (or from a good source) I'd still like to hear about whats going on at the club in whatever capacity and detail you hold it in. At the end of the day it's OUR club - we, the fans will be here longer than any empoyee of the club and we have a right to know whats going on.

I understand that certain infromation can hinder the club in some aspects - but dont stop posting mate just come some silly buggers moan that we are the MB of negativity - you/we are only putting it out there for people to make their own minds up.

Keep up the good work mate, Thats what differentiates this forum to others. We're miles ahead because of the likes of you, Annis, Steve, Keith, Gwyn & the mods and all the super fans we have here at AAMB!

:ayatollah:

Re: FAO Carl

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:27 pm

I agree, Good post :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 pm

I totally agree, Dont let the Snipers and Jealous people win. Come on Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Totally agree with you mate, keep them coming Carl please don't listen to the minority :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:34 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Totally agree with you mate, keep them coming Carl please don't listen to the minority :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And it is a Very small minority :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 pm

f**k the system.. CARL CURTIS BARMY ARMY

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Merlin good post, i look out for carls posts every day and he is usually spot on and its not his fault the only news at our club at the moment is doom and gloom, carl tells it like it is :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:50 pm

More imfo carl f**k the snipers they know nothing .And thats what hurts the fools :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:57 pm

Come on Carl let's have the info.

Tell you what mate PM me the exclusives I'll put them up as my own and if the whole CCMB universe then has an urge to call me a bullshitting lying tw*t then so what? I live in Newport where you can't walk to the shops and buy a paper without getting called a lot worse :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Cheers Craig I will keep posting mate dont worry about that :ayatollah:

This week has been a bit crazy to be honest, you will all find out soon what has been said this week :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:Cheers Craig I will keep posting mate dont worry about that :ayatollah:

This week has been a bit crazy to be honest, you will all find out soon what has been said this week :ayatollah:

Carl will it be good or bad news? come on give us a clue please :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Evening Carl glad you are alive - Update coming tonight ?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm

It will be an up to date post of our situation but it will not be tonight. I really do have a beautiful family that I love to spend some time with. :D

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:Cheers Craig I will keep posting mate dont worry about that :ayatollah:

i note that our ex chairman is still causing problems in the background like a nasty smell that wont go away.
so much for him having the pick of some top football jobs.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:It will be an up to date post of our situation but it will not be tonight. I really do have a beautiful family that I love to spend some time with. :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:13 pm

steve davies wrote:

i note that our ex chairman is still causing problems in the background like a nasty smell that wont go away.

Steve as you say he has had some involvment with City business this week :evil:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:It will be an up to date post of our situation but it will not be tonight. I really do have a beautiful family that I love to spend some time with. :D

Family come first of course Carl!

Will look forward to your update! (maybe you should think about renaming them as updates rather than exclusives!) for obvious reasons..... Enjoy your weekend buddy! :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Make sure you are up early in the morning then fella to get typing - just give us a snippet - is it getting better ? Then go and enjoy your family. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:17 pm

steve davies wrote:

I hope Steve, HE NEVER GETS BACK IN TO FOOTBALL AGAIN.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm

unfortunately due to his current involvement in the club with whatever capacity he regards himself in, His name is still going to be mentioned and associated to the club for the forseeable future - i suppose we just have to get used to it. We're paying him a tidy salary that he unfortunately wont be walking away from! :cry:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Well said mate, the exclusives are great, but family comes first.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are off to Longleat Safari Park today to celebrate Angharad's 9th birthday ( yesterday ) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:28 am

We are off to Longleat Safari Park today to celebrate Angharad's 9th birthday ( yesterday
)

Damn i forgot to phone her.

:ayatollah: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBERT JEMMIMA PINKLEWINKLE :ayatollah:

show her this post please bro.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:34 am

Hope you all had a great day, now we want to hear from you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 am

Forever Blue wrote:Hope you all had a great day, now we want to hear from you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Talk about rushing a man back to what he does best!! :lol:

CARL - Get your Bacon Sarnies & cup of tea sorted - sit your arse in front of the Monitor - and start your little update article!!

Cheers Pal. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:52 am

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Hope you all had a great day, now we want to hear from you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Talk about rushing a man back to what he does best!! :lol:

CARL - Get your Bacon Sarnies & cup of tea sorted - sit your arse in front of the Monitor - and start your little update article!!

Cheers Pal. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: