Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DONT FORGET THERE ARE 7 OF THEM "

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:40 pm

:lol:

I couldnt help it :oops: :lol: :lol:

But Its WORTH A PEEP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ ... fix=annis+ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" THE SOUL CREW " "COMPLETE CHRONICLES " AVAILABLE NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " DONT FORGET THERE ARE 7 OF THEM "

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:08 pm

I thought this thread was going to say, dont forget there are 7 of them (moderators) keeping an eye on you all while im away. :lol:

On a serious note, i have ALL 6 of the books and highly recommend them to ALL. Some are better than others but they are ALL worth buying.

Annis, dont forget i will have a signed copy of the new ASAP when it comes out. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

nobby wrote:I thought this thread was going to say, dont forget there are 7 of them (moderators) keeping an eye on you all while im away. :lol:

On a serious note, i have ALL 6 of the books and highly recommend them to ALL. Some are better than others but they are ALL worth buying.

Annis, dont forget i will have a signed copy of the new ASAP when it comes out. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Cheers Nobby,

Your a Star :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Like the cover design on "I Left My Heart in Ninian Park" looks really good mate.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 pm

got a couple around the place :)

"Sam Hammam, better known as 'Sam the Man" LOL i like that

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 am

skywalker wrote:Like the cover design on "I Left My Heart in Ninian Park" looks really good mate.

Cheers Sky :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:56 am

The Douce wrote:got a couple around the place :)

"Sam Hammam, better known as 'Sam the Man" LOL i like that

:lol: :lol:

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:43 pm

See Annis you missed out there buddy, should have made up a box set and called it "THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN".

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Annis I had my last 2 from u on Thursday and have to say they were so well packaged I havnt got into them yet :lol: fair play tho and about to start Gwyn's book . Looking forward to the latest reads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:See Annis you missed out there buddy, should have made up a box set and called it "THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN".

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Annis I had my last 2 from u on Thursday and have to say they were so well packaged I havnt got into them yet :lol: fair play tho and about to start Gwyn's book . Looking forward to the latest reads :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Martyn, I aim to please, Really hope you enjoy them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:54 pm

bloody hell annis your writing them faster than i can read them.have you not heard of writers block :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:14 pm

earnieblue wrote:bloody hell annis your writing them faster than i can read them.have you not heard of writers block :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I will slow down a bit, this Forum has done that to me anyway :lol:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote::lol:

I couldnt help it :oops: :lol: :lol:

But Its WORTH A PEEP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ ... fix=annis+ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" THE SOUL CREW " "COMPLETE CHRONICLES " AVAILABLE NOW :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: