Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club Shop Info Please

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Evening All

just booked a holiday to ibiza in two weeks time - has anyone been in the club shop lately - is there anything in ? Could do with a new beach towel if they had one , current ones as old as me, what about polos, t shirts etc is there anything any good.

wont be silly and ask about the new shirts and its only july (not november) :lol:

thanks in advance

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Club Shop Info Please

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:37 pm

Mate, I've been on about the Beach towel situation for a while (pity Annis doesn't do his own beach towel with this forums signature on it and sell it via this website, I'd def would buy one) Come on Annis, there's a gap in the market :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Marc wrote:Mate, I've been on about the Beach towel situation for a while (pity Annis doesn't do his own beach towel with this forums signature on it and sell it via this website, I'd def would buy one) Come on Annis, there's a gap in the market :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes i totally agree......all the other clubs have it all.....why not our club or Annis ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:49 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Marc wrote:Mate, I've been on about the Beach towel situation for a while (pity Annis doesn't do his own beach towel with this forums signature on it and sell it via this website, I'd def would buy one) Come on Annis, there's a gap in the market :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yes i totally agree......all the other clubs have it all.....why not our club or Annis ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah, come on Annis it makes sense (p.s... I'll take a 15% cut for the idea :lol: :lol: )

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm

just done a mates sons bedroom out,they went down looking for bedding,curtains,lampshade and a border only came back with the 1st 2 and had to comprimise on the other 2 :oops:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:53 pm

saddam wrote:just done a mates sons bedroom out,they went down looking for bedding,curtains,lampshade and a border only came back with the 1st 2 and had to comprimise on the other 2 :oops:

see how shamefull is that? lets be honest they should have much more stock of this kind.......im going to protest outside there shop on Monday....who's joining me? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Just in case you guys are looking for something specail how about this? ;)
50a3_12.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:59 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
saddam wrote:just done a mates sons bedroom out,they went down looking for bedding,curtains,lampshade and a border only came back with the 1st 2 and had to comprimise on the other 2 :oops:

see how shamefull is that? lets be honest they should have much more stock of this kind.......im going to protest outside there shop on Monday....who's joining me? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he's only 9 and they all for supporting yr local team,the dad been following city home and a few aways for years. it is shamefull that they only got half of what they wanted for the room

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Just in case you guys are looking for something specail how about this? ;)
50a3_12.jpg

i want 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: bar;b;q's get hot and spit ruining clothes

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:00 pm

saddam wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

he's only 9 and they all for supporting yr local team,the dad been following city home and a few aways for years. it is shamefull that they only got half of what they wanted for the room

i AGREE totally its only our club who havent got anything in stcok like this isnt it? even the jacks have got loads and how embarrassing is that!!!! :oops:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 pm

saddam wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Just in case you guys are looking for something specail how about this? ;)
50a3_12.jpg

i want 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: bar;b;q's get hot and spit ruining clothes

£11.99 thats including P&P .........Off E-bay, but how annoying is this....................its based in Haverford West????????????????? i dont understand!!!!! :o

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:08 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
saddam wrote:
50a3_12.jpg

£11.99 thats including P&P .........Off E-bay, but how annoying is this....................its based in Haverford West????????????????? i dont understand!!!!! :o

and there was me thinking it was in the club shop :oops: