Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy- makes you laugh

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 pm

He rings Dj , " any chance of the Cardiff move" ( clearly he wants to come home) other wise I'm going to tottingham!

DJ said he will call TG!

Clearly obvious city can't afford him- and by a 2 year deal with yids he knows he will be shot!

He's not welcome in the east end, north end want him, city can't afford him, unless he does off own back.

Makes you laugh mind the telecon " dave if u don't sign me I'm off to spurs" lol lol

Re: Bellamy- makes you laugh

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 pm

they were gonna pay him £18,000 per week last offer. Ledley's gone, he was offered £12,000 plus £3000 match appearance, so now we can offer Bellamy - 33k per week! Ledley has been replaced by Drinkwater, Job done! :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Merlin wrote:they were gonna pay him £18,000 per week last offer. Ledley's gone, he was offered £12,000 plus £3000 match appearance, so now we can offer Bellamy - 33k per week! Ledley has been replaced by Drinkwater, Job done! :lol:

Merlin to get Gethin Jenkins' job. I like your style. Perhaps Bellamy was told we'd look at it again if Ledley didn't sign on again. :D

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:18 am

hmmmmmmmm.......................... :D

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:45 am

Never mind that bollocks, Have you paid motorhead that fiver yet? :lol:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:30 am

Merlin wrote:they were gonna pay him £18,000 per week last offer. Ledley's gone, he was offered £12,000 plus £3000 match appearance, so now we can offer Bellamy - 33k per week! Ledley has been replaced by Drinkwater, Job done! :lol:

I know you jest but that is a sound idea to me..... but to easy for CCFC!!